I-69 to Fort Wayne, Indiana; US 24 (West) to Huntington; Take Business Exit 24; Race Course south side of road at Broadway Ave. Pit entrance on south end of lake.
- Holiday Inn Express @ 260-356-3434 * * * * * Super 8 @ 260-358-8888 * * * * * L & K @ 260-359-8989
Camping on parking lot and north of lake - $10.00 / night.
MOD / PRO / STOCK / J: approx. 3/4 mile - 3 laps. * * NOT approved for records.
Clock Start for all classes
N.A. Championships: MOD - 350ccMH , 850ccMH Divisional Championships: CServR, CServH, CRaceR, CRaceH : C Serv R and C Race H DIVISIONALS to be run on SATURDAY. C Serv H and C Race R DIVISIONALS to be run on SUNDAY.
$25.00 per class, including AXS * * * * * J - $15.00
Register in pits only.
Race Director (3879) JOHN SHARP, 7411 EDGEWATER DR, INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Referee (4387) TOM MCCAIN, 6428 RALSTON AVE, INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Assistant Referee (8996) STEVE ROSKOWSKI, 10100 N JEFFREY DR, MOORESVILLE, IN
Inspector (1147) DAVID BRILL, 1082 ROGER SCOTT DR, BELLBROOK, OH
Scorer (11726) DONNA ROSKOWSKI, 10100 N JEFFERY DR, MOORESVILLE, IN
Risk Manager (1180) KRIS PROCTOR, 106 CLIFFSIDE DR, VERSAILLES, IN
- Entry into pits on Friday afternoon only.
- No alcohol or smoking in the pits or park area.
- Due to expected entries, cars and motorhomes will not be allowed to park in the pit area.
- The Pit Committe may ask you to minimize your pit area.
- Motorhomes may camp on the south end of the parking lot.
- Camping fee of $10.00 / night.
- Adjoining boat ramp (north of pits on Broadway) to be overflow pit area. Do not block access to ramp.
- No class registrations will be accepted after the Drivers' Meeting.
- Concession stand will be closed - plan accordingly.
- Restrooms at shelter house will be open.
- Conducting club is responsible for payment of the Region 7 Safety Fund fee of $10/sanction day,
payable to the Region 7 Chairman, Dee Berghauer, 1505 Woodside Ln., Elm Grove, WI 53122-1982.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.