I-94 Exit #74 (US-131). US-131 South 27.5 miles to American Legion. - OR - I-80 (toll road) Exit #107 (US-131). US-131 North 7.5 miles to American Legion. American Legion located 0.5 miles North of Constantine, MI. Go to www.michiganhydroplane.com for more information.
SUPER 8 - THREE RIVERS, MI 269-279-8888 * * * * HOLIDAY INN EXPRESS - THREE RIVERS, MI 269-279-7766****BEST VALUE INN - THREE RIVERS, MI 269-273-8100. MAKE RESERVATIONS EARLY AS HOTELS WILL FILL UP QUICK DUE TO THE THREE RIVERS WATER FESTIVAL THE SAME WEEKEND. CAMPING IN PITS. NO HOOK-UPS. TO OPTIMIZE PARKING SPACE, MOTORHOMES WILL BE ASKED TO PARK PERPENDICULAR TO THE RACE COURSE AND 2 DEEP. WE WILL MAINTAIN A LANE FOR LATER ARRIVALS.
3 laps of an approx.1 mile course. Not approved for records.
Closed course: Clock Start
: * MHRA RACER SCHOOL WILL TAKE PLACE FROM 1-4 P.M. 6/17 (FRIDAY). ONLY PARTICIPANTS OF MHRA RACER SCHOOL WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE WATER DURING THIS TIME. NO SANCTIONED TESTING ON FRIDAY PRIOR TO 1:00 P.M. AND AFTER 4:30 P.M. N.A. Championships: AXH and AXR : All Stock Classes except 45SS
JH/JR: Trophies - All others: TBD. There will also be the 4th Annual Race4Kaos for 20SSH. The winner (points combined from all 4 heats - Sat./Sun.) will receive a Bulova Marine Star watch valued at approx. $300 and a plaque.
Friday: Possible registration at site, listen for announcement in pits.
Saturday: 7:30 a.M. - 8:30 a.m. * * * * * Sunday: 8:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Saturday: 9:00 a.m. * * * * * Sunday: 9:30 a.m.
JH, JR: $17 per class, per day * * * * * All SO, MOD, and AX Classes: $30 per class, per day
PLEASE DO NOT SEND.
Race Director (8738) DEAN SUTHERLAND, 9405 YORK WOODS DR, SALINE, MI
Referee (2060) MARK WHEELER, 2690 TIMBERLEAF LN, KALAMAZOO, MI
Inspector (2502) TIM SIDOR, 6034 MYERS LAKE AVE NE, ROCKFORD, MI
Inspector (7168) JOE PATER, 2511 RIVERWOOD TERRACE, SAINT JOSEPH, MI
Scorer (13361) MARLA ALKEMA, 701 W COMMERCE RD, COMMERCE TWP, MI
Risk Manager (72067) KAREN DUFFIELD, 924 CLYDE ST, LANSING, MI
***** EVENT CO-HOST: AMERICAN LEGION POST #223*****
* MHRA RACER SCHOOL WILL TAKE PLACE FROM 1-4 P.M. 6/17 (FRIDAY). ONLY PARTICIPANTS OF MHRA RACER SCHOOL WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE WATER DURING THIS TIME. NO SANCTIONED TESTING ON FRIDAY PRIOR TO 1:00 P.M. AND AFTER 4:30 P.M.
* SATURDAY - RACING WILL START AT 10:30 A.M. PLEASE BE PREPARED TO START THEN.
* SATURDAY & SUNDAY - AMERICAN LEGION POST #223 WILL HAVE BREAKFAST AND LUNCH AVAILABLE . PLEASE SUPPORT.
* SATURDAY NIGHT - DINNER/AWARDS PRESENTATION AFTER RACES HOSTED BY THE AMERICAN LEGION. PLEASE PLAN TO SUPPORT.
* BOY SCOUTS WILL HAVE PARKING FOR SPECTATORS' CARS. PLEASE DON'T PARK YOUR CAR IN THEIR AREA.
* RACERS DO NOT HAVE TO PAY IF YOU HAVE A WRIST BAND, HOWEVER, A SMALL DONATION WOULD BE APPRECIATED.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.