GPS Address - 12 Church Street, Kingston, NH 03848
FROM ROUTE 95 - Take NH Exit #1. Follow Route 107 North 9.5 miles to traffic light. Cross over Route 125 and take an immediate right. Follow 1/2 mile to stop sign. Go straight after stop sign 1,000 feet. Pits are across the street next to church.
FROM ROUTE 495 - Take exit 51B. Follow Route 125 North for 10.5 miles to traffic light. Go left onto Depot Road and take an immediate right. Follow 1/2 mile to stop sign. Go straight after stop sign 1000 feet. Pits are across the street next to church.
Best Western - 603-474-3078
Hampshire Inn - 603-474-5700
Holiday Inn Express - 603-474-1150
All are located off of Route 95, Seabrook, NH, 10 miles from the pits.
3 Laps, 3/4 Mile Course - - - NOT approved for records.
Clock start, OSY 400 may be Lemans Beach Start
Trophies, Merchandise or Cash - 1st, 2nd, 3rd
9/25/11, Sat. - 8:30 - 10:00 AM in pits * * * * * 9/26/11, Sun. - 9:30 - 10:00 AM in pits
9/25/11, Sat. - 10:30 AM in Pits * * * * * 9/26/10, Sun. - 11:00 AM in Pits
$30 - first class, $15 - second class, $60 unlimited classes. Maximum $100 per family per day.
Third day entry fee prorated.
Harriet Thompson, 17 Carpenter Ave., Mansfield, MA 02048
Please send by September 21, 2011
Early entries will be put into raffle for free entry.
Race Director (294) STEVE NOURY, PO BOX 1258, EAST HAMPSTEAD, NH
Referee (3943) CHARLES GONYEA, 3465 TIMBER RIDGE LAKE ROAD, LIBERTY, NC
Assistant Referee (11790) ALAN AKERSTROM, 39 BEAVERBROOK RD, WESTFORD, MA
Inspector (11195) ALEX POLIAKOFF, PO BOX 95, RICHMOND, ME
Scorer (51741) HARRIET THOMPSON, 17 CARPENTER AVE, MANSFIELD, MA
Risk Manager (12526) ARRON MAIN, 151 BRIXHAM ROAD, ELIOT, ME
* THREE DAYS OF RACING IN TWO!
* Classes with five or more boats will run a third day at a prorated entry fee.
* Classes with four boats or less, may run one heat four laps. Call your friends to run two heats!
* No starting of engines until Noon.
* No vehicles in the pits. All trailers will be parked by pit boss. Tow vehicles to be parked across street in school lot.
* Camping permitted in school lot.
* Building on site is available for pot luck supper Saturday evening.
* Pits are on Town property, no open containers or fires.
* All pets must be leashed and under control.
* Food Concessions avaiable during the day.
* All pre entries will go into a raffle for a free entry.
* Receive $5.00 off your first entry with the donation of canned goods or paper products to benefit the Kingston Food Pantry.
* Out of Region Drivers will receive a $50 gas card if they race both days.
* 2nd Annual SSOA ALL STAR CLASH
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.