FROM NORTH: I-39 south, exit west on RT38. Go about 1 mile and turn left (south) on Caron. Left on Wiscold to lake.
FROM EAST/SOUTH: I-88 west to exit RT 251 north. Right on Veterans, right on Main, left on Steamplant, left on Caron, right on Wiscold to lake.
Comfort Inn and Suites on RT 251 and RT 38. (815) 562-5551. Indoor pool, fitness center, restaurant/bar.
Approx. 1 mile course, three laps per heat, two heats per race. NOT approved for records.
NOT approved for records.
Points and fun only.
Friday, 7/15 evening - in the pavilion - if scorer is available.
Saturday 7:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. - in pavilion. * * * * * Sunday 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. - in pavilion.
Saturday and Sunday - in pavilion - 9:30 a.m.
J, AX, KPRO; $15 per class, per day. All other classes: $25 per class, per day.
All drivers to pay a one time non-refundable fee of $10 regardless of the number of classes or days raced.
Do NOT send.
Race Director (6762) BILL PAVLICK III, 3186 BENNETT PL, AURORA, IL
Referee (11158) PAUL NIELANDER, 256 SALIENT LANE, MOUNT JULIET, TN
Assistant Referee (9113) DAVE HEMP, N2348 WEATHERHILL CT, GREENVILLE, WI
Inspector (70241) BRENT BACKUS, 1750 21ST AVE, KENOSHA, WI
Scorer (73965) EMILY SCHEFFLER, 101 SUGAR TREE LANE, NEENAH, WI
Risk Manager (668) WILLIAM CARTER, 335 E MACOMB ST, BELVIDERE, IL
* FRIDAY, 7/15 - MRC RACER SCHOOL WILL TAKE PLACE FROM APPROXIMATELY 1:00-4:00 P.M. ONLY PARTICIPANTS OF MRC RACER SCHOOL WILL BE ALLOWED ON THE WATER DURING THIS TIME. NO SANCTIONED TESTING ON FRIDAY PRIOR TO 1:00 P.M. AND AFTER 4:30 P.M.
* Saturday and Sunday - Novice race for new drivers from Friday's Driver School.
* All SO classes, except 45SS.
* If enough interest at driver's meeting OSY may be beach start.
* JH and JR may run 3 heats per race - will be announced at driver's meeting.
* "A" class extravaganza race to be run either Saturday or Sunday depending on entries. Day of race and details will be announced at Saturday's Drivers' Meeting. Entry fee $10. Top two finishers to be awarded majority of entry fee money. This is a non-points race.
* Saturday evening - Dinner in pavilion, details to be announced.
* Classes may be combined at the discretion of the Race Committee.
* NO alcohol in pits or camping area.
* Late registration (original) will result in substantial penalty set by the Race Committee.
* APBA J props will be used.
* Tents and RV's to be located in the grass on the west side of the parking lot. No hook ups.
* Cell phone in case of emergency: Tad Olson 815-519-8487.
* Conducting Club is responsible for payment of the Region 7 Safety Fund fee of $10/sanction day, payable to the Region 7 Chairman, Dee Berghauer, 1050 Woodside Lane, Elm Grove, WI 53122-1982.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.