10 miles southwest of Forest Grove, Oregon. From I-5, take I-405 to Hwy 26 West to NW Glencoe Road exit. Take Glencoe Road south across highway approximately one mile, turn right onto NW Zion Church Road - which becomes Cornelius-Scheferrin Road - for approximately 4 miles. At the first roundabout, take the first right onto Verboort Road. In one-half mile, at the second roundabout, take the third right onto NW Martin Road. Folllow NW Martin Road two miles to Hwy 47 (Quince) and turn left. At the first traffic light (Hwy 8), continue south through the intersection continuing on Hwy 47. Follow Hwy 47 approximately six miles to SW Scoggins Valley Road and turn right. Park entrance is past the Stimson Mill, approximately two miles. See columbiaoutboard.org
In Forest Grove: Best Western University Inn & Suites, McMenamins Grand Lodge, America's Best Value Inn & Suites, Forest Grove Inn. See columbiaoutboard.org
3 laps of an approx. 1 mile course. NOT approved for records.
Oregon Race Rescue
: Novice C (local class) both days
Awards Saturday after racing.
Pre-Registration on-line http://www.seattleoutboard.org/Reg/R10/entryinfo.htm or by mail.
In the Pits: Saturday 7 AM to 8:30 AM (please be prompt). Sunday 7:30 AM to 8:30 AM
April 20/21 - in the Pits - 9 AM
$50 / $35 / $20 - for 17 years and older. $25 each class for 16 years and under.
Denise Johnson, 7314 SE 19th Ave., Portland, OR. 97202
Race Director (10387) MIKE JOHNSON, 7314 SE 19TH AVE, PORTLAND, OR
Referee (3202) ALLEN THORSEN, 22224 NELSON RD, BEND, OR
Assistant Referee (6635) PATRICK GLEASON, 10608 95TH ST SW, TACOMA, WA
Inspector (2499) DAVID ANDERSON, 6626 NE 182ND ST APT 301, KENMORE, WA
Inspector (13234) JOEL POLICAR, 20908 S W WILLAPA CT, TUALATIN , OR
Scorer (72026) DENISE JOHNSON, 7314 SE 19TH AVE, PORTLAND, OR
Risk Manager (13658) JACK FOURNIER, 4811 SE 72ND AVE, PORTLAND, OR
Risk Manager (14418) ROBERT HARDING , 622 N. GRANT ST, NEWBERG, OR
- See columbiaoutboard.org for park rules updates
- NO testing at Henry Hagg Lake.
- NO tent camping allowed.
- NO overnight parking of trailers or vehicles on Thursday night.
- Self-contained RVs/campers in the Pits are limited on a first come, first serve basis (contact race director) for overnight pit security - $10 per night RV fee. No overnight spectator RVs/campers.
- Quiet Time 10 PM
- Washington County Parks require a Mandatory $12 parking fee for tow vehicle and trailer ($6 vehicle only). Pay at park entry booth. Pay at pits if entry booth closed.
- Damaged buoy fee - $30.
- In case of a Blow Off, the first entry will be retained to cover expenses.
- Scratches must be filed prior to the conclusion of the drivers meeting. Refunds must be taken care of before the conclusion of the weekend.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.