Delaware State Park. From north, via I-75, take Rt. 15 southwest until it joins Rt. 23 near Upper Sandusky. South on Rt. 23 to light at Troutman Rd. Enter park and follow signs to "Beach". From west, south and east, I-270 to Rt. 23 north to Delaware. From northeast, I-71 to Rt. 36 west to Rt. 23 north.
Motorhome and tent camping at park. NOT in pit area. Call 866-644-6727 for reservations. Hotels in area. Travel Lodge, Comfort Inn, Best Western.
SO/MO/J- 3 laps of an approx 3/4 mi. course. Not Approved for Records.
Divisional Championships: MODIFIED OUTBOARD - to be run Saturday
Trophies for JH/JR
Possible race site registration, Friday May 3 in pits.
Must register/pay for testing on Friday. $20.
May 4- 7:30am-8:30am
May 5- 8am- 8:30am
May 4-5 9am in pits
Mod Divisional Race- $40
SO/MOD/AX Non Divisional race- $35 (1st and 2nd class per day) $25 (3rd class per day)
JH & JR- $20 1st class/$10 2nd class per day
do not send
Race Director (2153) DANA HOLT, 3826 CARLTON ST, CINCINNATI, OH
Referee (8135) BRIAN WILLIAMS, 4161 BENTLEY DR, NORTH OLMSTED, OH
Assistant Referee (8178) JERRY BREWSTER, 1010 S KEEL RIDGE RD, HERMITAGE, PA
Inspector (7282) JEFF WILLIAMS, 2342 LINCOLN WAY, FORD CITY, PA
Scorer (52599) MARY WILLIAMS, 2342 LINCOLN WAY, FORD CITY, PA
Risk Manager (52071) LARRY R STENANDER, 648 PROSSER HILL RD, JAMESTOWN, NY
Risk Manager (54109) DOUGLAS FOLLETT, 112 GRANITE ST, ALIQUIPPA, PA
1. Friday testing approx 1pm-5pm. Must register to test. $20
2. Classes with fewer than 5 boats may be combined or run 1 heat at Race Director’s discretion.
3. NO Alcohol in park. STATE LAW.
4. 45ss class NOT included on sanction.
5. NO admittance to park prior to 7am May 3rd.
6. Absolutely no boats allowed in the water without signing the waiver and receiving a wristband (effective Thursday thru Monday). Failure to comply will result in disqualification for the weekend and forfeiture of any fees.
7. Up to 4 race committee motorhomes may stay in park overnight for security.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.