Saturday (6/7/14) - in pits - 9:30 a.m.
Sunday (6/7/14) - in pits - 10 a.m.
$30 per class, AX / J - $20
Register in pits only.
Race Director (3879) JOHN SHARP, 7411 EDGEWATER DR, INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Race Director (4005) ROBERT L KOSCHKA, 126 E 48TH ST, INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Referee (8996) STEVE ROSKOWSKI, 10100 N JEFFREY DR, MOORESVILLE, IN
Assistant Referee (2060) MARK WHEELER, 2690 TIMBERLEAF LN, KALAMAZOO, MI
Inspector (1147) DAVID BRILL, 1082 ROGER SCOTT DR, BELLBROOK, OH
Inspector (13649) GARY MILLER, 13028 REDDING DR., FORT WAYNE, IN
Scorer (11726) DONNA ROSKOWSKI, 10100 N JEFFERY DR, MOORESVILLE, IN
Risk Manager (11428) JASEN DIRCKSEN, 5052 COUNTY ROAD 16, WATERLOO, IN
-Drivers school on Friday June 6. Call Jasen Dircksen (260-740-2235 ) for arrangements.
- Entry into pits on Friday afternoon after Race Directors have arrived.
- No alcohol or smoking in the pits or park area.
- Due to expected entries, cars and motor homes will not be allowed to park in the pit area.
- The Pit Committee may ask you to minimize your pit area.
- Motor homes may camp on the south end of the parking lot.
- Camping fee of $10 / night.
- No class registrations will be accepted after the Drivers' Meeting..
- Restrooms at shelter house will be open.
- Conducting club is responsible for payment of the Region 7 Safety Fund fee of $10/sanction day, payable to the Region 7 Chairman, Kris Shepard, 25449 W North Ave, Antioch IL 60002
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.