From I-95 - take Exit 116, go West on Highway 42, turn Right on Rock Ridge School Rd, go approx. 4 miles crossing Highway 581 (at Wilkerson Crossroads), turn Left into the pits at the Buckhorn Lake sign.
HOTELS - Jameson Inn (Exit 121 off I-95), 5016 Hayes Place, Wilson, NC 27896, Phone 252-234-7172
Microtel Inn, 5013 Hayes Place, Phone 252-234-0444.
There are also many other hotels in Wilson, NC.
CAMPING - Rock Ridge Campground (Exit 116 off I-95, 2 miles from pits) 7030 Rock Ridge School Road, Sims, NC.
Phone 252-291-4477- call between hours of 2 p.m. and 9 p.m. Full Hookups, Pull through with 30 amp Water and Electric. Tent camping also available (4 to a tent) w/full Bathhouse and Laundry.
3 laps, approx. 1 mile each lap, distance 3 miles. NOT approved for records.
Friday afternoon in pits
Saturday morning in pits- 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Saturday night in pits- upon completion of Saturday's racing.
Saturday- in pits - 9:30 a.m.
NOTE: Drivers' meeting for Sunday racing will be held in the pits on Saturday night upon completion of Saturday's racing.
$35 per class/per day
Pre-registration available by E-MAIL to Aimie Pond at email@example.com by Wed. Sept. 17, 2014.
By MAIL Aimie Pond, 4701 Old Hundred Rd, Midlothian, VA 23112-4819, must be received by Sept. 17, 2014.
Entry blanks can be printed from APBA website.
Bring Minor Release Forms for all children attending race.
Minor Release Forms can be printed from APBA website and must be signed in the presence of the chief scorer.
Race Director (8310) ABBY POND, 5217 BASSETT AVE, RICHMOND, VA
Referee (6958) JESSE SWAIN, 313 E SOUTH KITSON LANE, SYRACUSE, IN
Assistant Referee (12001) HERB LANPHEAR , 4320 LAUREL GROVE TRACE, SUWANEE, GA
Inspector (2406) JERRY DAVIDS SR, 106 ALBERTA DR, NEWPORT NEWS, VA
Inspector (7958) STEVE DUNN, 1237 W COX FERRY RD, CONWAY, SC
Scorer (12956) AIMIE POND, 4701 OLD HUNDRED RD, MIDLOTHIAN, VA
Risk Manager (3300) CHRIS JOHNSON, 609 RITTERS LAKE ROAD, GREENSBORO, NC
* ABSOLUTELY NO BOATS IN WATER WITHOUT SIGNING WAIVER AND RECEIVING WRISTBAND. FAILURE TO COMPLY WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FOR THE WEEKEND.
* Sanctioned testing on Friday 12 p.m. to 6 p.m. $20 per driver. Drivers must register for sanctioned testing by paying $20 fee, signing the waiver, and wearing a wristband.
* Stock classes - does not include 45SS and Classic Division, will not run 45SS and Classic Division.
* Classes without enough entries will be combined, cancelled, or run one heat.
* Food concessions during the day. Dinner in pits on Saturday night.
* Special Event to be held on Saturday and/or Sunday should time permit
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.