GPS Address - 12 Church Street, Kingston, NH 03848
FROM ROUTE 95 - Take NH Exit #1. Follow Route 107 North 9.5 miles to traffic light. Cross over Route 125 and take an immediate right. Follow 1/2 mile to stop sign. Go straight after stop sign 1,000 feet. Pits are across the street next to church.
FROM ROUTE 495 - Take exit 51B. Follow Route 125 North for 10.5 miles to traffic light. Go left onto Depot Road and take an immediate right. Follow 1/2 mile to stop sign. Go straight after stop sign 1000 feet. Pits are across the street next to church.
Seabrook Inn - 603-474-3078
Hampshire Inn - 603-474-5700
Holiday Inn Express - 603-474-1150
All are located off of Route 95, Seabrook, NH, 10 miles from the pits.
3 Laps of an approx 3/4 Mile Course - - - NOT approved for records.
Clock Start, OSY 400 may be Lemans Beach Start
: * THREE DAYS OF RACING IN TWO.
Trophies, Merchandise or Cash - 1st, 2nd, 3rd
9/26/15, Sat. - 8:30 - 10 AM in pits * * * * * 9/27/15, Sun. - 9:30 - 10 AM in pits
9/26/15, Sat. - 10:30 AM in Pits * * * * * 9/27/15, Sun. - 11 AM in Pits
Sat / Sun - $30 - per class, Maximum $75 per driver per day
$100 max per family per race day
Third Day entry fee $15 per class.
Harriet Thompson, 17 Carpenter Ave., Mansfield, MA 02048
Please send by September 19, 2015
Early entries will be put into raffle for free entry.
Race Director (294) STEVE NOURY, PO BOX 1258, EAST HAMPSTEAD, NH
Referee (15030) JACK THOMPSON, 321 MAMMOTH ROAD, LONDONDERRY, NH
Assistant Referee (11790) ALAN AKERSTROM, 39 BEAVERBROOK RD, WESTFORD, MA
Inspector (990) BILLY R ALLEN, 143 PARKE AVE, QUINCY, MA
Scorer (51741) HARRIET THOMPSON, 17 CARPENTER AVE, MANSFIELD, MA
Risk Manager (593) RACHEL WARNOCK, 18 WARWICK ST, QUINCY, MA
* Classes with four boats or less, may run one heat four laps at a prorated entry fee. Call your friends to run two heats!
* Classes with three boats will run one heat four laps at a prorated entry fee.
* No vehicles in the pits. All trailers will be parked by pit boss. Tow vehicles to be parked across street in school lot.
* Camping permitted in school lot.
* Building on site is available for pot luck supper Saturday evening.
* Pits are on Town property, no open containers or fires.
* All pets must be leashed and under control.
* Food Concessions available during the day.
* All pre-entries will go into a raffle for a free entry.
* Receive $5 off your first entry with the donation of canned goods or paper products to benefit the Kingston Food Pantry.
* $50 gas card to out of Region drivers that race both days.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.