I-5 North or South to Hwy. 512, then 2nd exit to Hwy. 7. Follow Hwy. 7 towards Eatonville.
Go 15 miles to Silver Lake, exit on right. Address: 40608 Silver Lake Rd. E, Eatonville, WA 98328
Camping & RV hook-ups on site - first come/first served. $40 fee per weekend, NEW THIS YEAR weekend starts Thursday night; cabins $90 per night. ** Motels in Eatonville are limited.
3 laps of an Approx. 1 mile course. NOT approved for records.
Clock start for all.
N.A. Championships: CSH, 850CCMH Divisional Championships: JH, JR, AXH, AXR : A/C/D/C Marathon. NO POINTS. TIME PERMITTING! Saturday.
Shirts and/or Merchandise. Trophies for J. Presentation Saturday after racing in front of cabins.
DRIVING SCHOOL: Friday 8/21 ~ 8 AM - 10 AM. Drivers school begins at 10 AM.
RACING REGISTRATION: Friday 8/21 ~ 6 PM - 9 PM - in front of cabins
Saturday 8/22 ~ 7 AM - 8 AM ~~ Sunday 8/23 ~ 8 AM - 8:30 AM
DRIVING SCHOOL ONLY - Friday - 10 AM - at boat ramp
Saturday and Sunday - in front of cabins - 8:30 a.m.
A/C/D/C Marathon drivers meeting before start of marathon
Driving School Friday only: $50
No online registration add $20 to first entry fee.
Adult: 1st - $50, 2nd - $35, 3rd+: $25
Youth: 1st - $30, 2nd - $25, 3rd+: $20
ON-LINE REGISTRATION PREFERRED, NOTE: Online registration closes Thursday at 6 PM: www.seattleoutboard.org
-Or- Lisa Peterson, Phone (206 )399-9014 or 17802 SE 196th Dr., Renton, WA 98058
Race Director (51638) BRIAN TONY PERMAN, 16433 SE 145TH ST, RENTON, WA
Race Director (73066) RON MAGNUSON, 2509 217TH PL SW, BRIER, WA
Referee (1) RICK SANDSTROM, 9700 HARBOUR PL STE 126, MUKILTEO, WA
Assistant Referee (1487) W HOWARD SHAW, 3006 W. PRAIRIE BREEZE AVE, SPOKANE, WA
Inspector (14065) CARL LEWIS, 7115 TIMBERLAKE DRIVE S.E., OLYMPIA, WA
Inspector (73915) JOHN GLEN WESANKO, 4467 WILKINSON RD, CANADA,
Scorer (10960) LISA PETERSON, 17802 SE 196TH DR, RENTON, WA
Scorer (75073) LINDA WILLIAMS, 2072 HOQUIAM CT NE, RENTON, WA
Risk Manager (10387) MIKE JOHNSON, 7314 SE 19TH AVE, PORTLAND, OR
Risk Manager (12487) DAVID SALMON, 16004 27TH AVE NE, SHORELINE, WA
FRIDAY TESTING: DRIVERS SCHOOL ONLY.
Classes will be combined at the discretion of the Race Committee.
QUIET TIME 10 PM.
NEW THIS YEAR, NO TRAILER FEE!
Dogs on leash at ALL times.
In case of cancellation due to weather conditions, club will keep first entry fee to defray costs.
Running of motors not permitted before 9 AM or after 6 PM. - NO testing on Silver Lake week prior to race.
Rules for A/C/D/C Marathon:
1) Each team will consist of 1 A hydro (to include AXS) driver, 1 C stock hydro driver, 1 D stock hydro driver, and 1 C stock runabout driver.
2) Entries limited to the FIRST 4 teams to contact the race director.
3) A stock hydro will be the first class to run. A LeMans start will be used.
4) At the completion of the 1st lap a white flag will be flown for each driver on the team, the following lap a checkered flag will be flown. After rounding the course, at the exit to turn 2 the driver will come off plane at the special marker buoy and come to the end of the T-dock off plane.
5) The team driver will then WALK down the dock and tag their next teammate.
6) The race will be completed once the C stock runabout driver receives the checkered flag.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.