South Florida Avenue to Beacon Road, left on Beacon Road to Lake Hollingsworth Drive. Right to Lakeland Yacht Club or Highway 98 North to Crystal Lake Drive, left on Lake Hollingsworth Drive to Lakeland Yacht club.
Courtyard by Marriott : 3725 Harden Blvd. Lakeland FL 33803
Residence Inn by Marriott : 3701 Harden Blvd. Lakeland FL 33803
Holiday Inn : 4500 Lakeland Park Drive, Lakeland FL 33809
Hyatt Place 525 W. Orange Street, Lakeland FL 33809
Hampton Inn : 3630 Lakeside Village Blvd. Lakeland FL 33803
The Terrace Hotel : 329 E Main Street Lakeland FL 33815
La Quinta Inn & Suites: 1024 Lakeland Park C Dr. Lakeland 33809
Travelodge : 3425 US HWY 98 N. Lakeland FL 33809
APPROVED FOR RECORDS: Inboards: 5 laps on 1 mile course.
APPROVED FOR RECORDS: Stock and J Class: 3 laps on 1 mile course.
NOT APPROVED FOR RECORDS: OPC - approximately 3/4 mile course. Saturday 2-6 lap heats (back to back, no refueling) Sunday 1 - 15 lap heat
Course elevation :131.40
OPC Only - LeMans Start / All others are clock start
Region 5 / Rescue & Dive team
First, Second, and Third place medals.
Pre-registration deadline is 2/26/16. Capsule Training: $50 fee MUST mark on entry if capsule training is needed.
TEST DAY $25 fee MUST BE PAID PER CLASS. (TESTING ONLY ON FRIDAY 3/4/16)
Check in 3/4/16 in Pits 9:30 am - 5 pm & 3/5/16 in Pits 7 am - 8:30 am
Saturday 3/5/16 in PITS 9 am / Sunday 3/6/16 in PITS 9 am
Those who pre-register by 2/26/16 will be paid .25 per mile by region per tow vehicle ONE WAY from point to origin NOT TO EXCEED $250 and must start one race per day. Racing accident only exemption at discretion of race committee. STOCK & J Classes $30 per class per weekend. OPC $150 per class per weekend. INBOARDS $150 per class per weekend PLUS $20 additional fee for INBOARD Administrative fund.
Sally Titus 333 Holmes Ave, Lake Placid, FL 33852
Race Director (12466) DEAN PINK, PO BOX 512703, PUNTA GORDA, FL
Race Director (50710) GENE ENGLE, 432 EUNICE RD, LAKELAND, FL
Referee (3091) DAVID SHAW, 20414 SPANGLER DR, LINCOLN, DE
Assistant Referee (51320) LINDA ELDREDGE, 336 PRIDGEON, LAKELAND, FL
Inspector (1505) JIM SECHLER, 29305 GLENARDEN ST, FARMINGTON HILLS, MI
Inspector (14067) EDMUND THOMPSON III, 29 WATERVIEW RD, BALTIMORE, MD
Inspector (50039) JEFF TITUS, 1735 SAINT LAWRENCE WAY, JACKSONVILLE, FL
Inspector (71908) R C HAWIE, 296 HERNANDO ROAD, WINTER HAVEN, FL
Scorer (50019) SALLY TITUS, 1735 SAINT LAWRENCE WAY, JACKSONVILLE, FL
Scorer (52006) ANN MARIE SHAW, 20414 SPANGLER DR, LINCOLN, DE
Risk Manager (52366) W L BUD GANN, 375 LAKE ERIE LANE, MULBERRY, FL
Notice: K Racing Runabout, Pro Stock and Super Stock must have capsules under current rules.
Surveyor: City of Lakeland - Richard Powell
1. NO overnight parking in and PIT location
2. NO alcoholic beverages in PIT
3. NO vehicles in PITS
4. APBA Inboard Dress Code and PIT pass procedures will be strictly enforced
5. Large Trailers (enclosed) will pit in the city park adjacent to Buckingham Road.
6. Capsule Training will be strictly enforced Friday 3/4/16 between 9 am - 11 am NO EXCEPTIONS
7. For Camping facilities call SANLAN RV PARK 863.665.1726
8. This is an Inboard EPIC Series Event
9. GP testing by invitation only.
10. Inboard Safety Inspection starts Thursday March 3rd at 1 pm in the pits. It is the responsibility of each owner to come to the safety inspection with their safety inspection sheet filled out to the extent that they can, and have their boat ready for inspection (meaning latch covers open and items listed to inspect ready and available). The Inspection sheet can be downloaded at: http://www.apba.org/sites/all/files/documents/safety_inspection-modified.pdf
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.