Days Inn 1096 Express Ln, Jesup GA, 31546 (866) 539 8430
Quality Inn (formerly Jameson Inn) 205 N US Hwy 301, Jesup GA, 31545 (912) 427-6800
Ramada Inn 1100 Express Ln, Jesup GA 31546 (912) 427-7760
All classes - 3 laps of an approx. 3/4 mile course. Not approved for records.
National Championships: Winter Nationals for: Stock and MOD
Trophies for WinterNationals
Trophies for Saturdays J, AX, and PRO Classes
- will be handed out Saturday Evening.
At the pavilion in the pits;
Thurs 9 am - 4 pm
Fri and Sat - 8 am - 9 am
Sun by appt only
At the pavilion in the pits;
Fri 10 am
Sat and Sun - 9:30 am
SO & MOD Classes for Winter Nationals; $45 per class
SO & MOD Classes for 2nd Day; $30 Per Class
PRO Classes; $30 Per Class
J Classes; $25 per class for the weekend
AX Classes $25 per day per class
**Drivers completing pre-entry will receive a $5 per entry discount.
Pre entries by April 15th can be sent via email to Donna Roskowski - firstname.lastname@example.org
You must include your APBA member #, your name, class, and boat # to be considered valid.
You must check in / register / sign the waivers upon arrival and before any on water activities.
Race Director (113) HOWIE NICHOLS, 4945 MAYFLOWER ST, COCOA, FL
Referee (3943) CHARLES GONYEA, 3465 TIMBER RIDGE LAKE ROAD, LIBERTY, NC
Assistant Referee (51320) LINDA ELDREDGE, 336 PRIDGEON, LAKELAND, FL
Inspector (7282) JEFF WILLIAMS, 2342 LINCOLN WAY, FORD CITY, PA
Scorer (11726) DONNA ROSKOWSKI, 10100 N JEFFERY DR, MOORESVILLE, IN
Risk Manager (52366) W L BUD GANN, 375 LAKE ERIE LANE, MULBERRY, FL
1. No Boats allowed on water prior to Thursday
2. No testing without a Safety Inspection
3. You must be registered and signed in to be on the water.
4. Anyone not in compliance will receive a fine and yellow or red card.
5. No capsule boats or classes.
6. No vehicles in the pits after your trailer has been placed
7. No open fires allowed in the pits
8. See Howie Nichols prior to parking your RV or placing your tent
9. Winter Nationals will be run Friday and continued on Saturday as necessary.
10. J, AX, & PRO Classes will not race on Friday.
11. Class scheduling and / or class combinations will be at the discretion of the race committee.
12. You may race twice on the same day.
13. The schedule may advance into the next day if the race committee chooses to do so.
14. Dinner and Awards will be held in the pits Saturday Evening. Please provide a head count with your pre-entry.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.