Saturday (6/4/16) - in pits - 10 a.m.
Sunday (6/5/16) - in pits - 10 a.m.
$30 per class, AX -$30, JH & JR- $15
Register in pits only.
Race Director (11428) JASEN DIRCKSEN, 5052 COUNTY ROAD 16, WATERLOO, IN
Referee (8996) STEVE ROSKOWSKI, 10100 N JEFFREY DR, MOORESVILLE, IN
Assistant Referee (72169) JOSH KIMBLE, 761 COURTNEY CIR, DANVILLE, IN
Inspector (1147) DAVID BRILL, 1082 ROGER SCOTT DR, BELLBROOK, OH
Inspector (13649) GARY MILLER, 13028 REDDING DR., FORT WAYNE, IN
Scorer (11726) DONNA ROSKOWSKI, 10100 N JEFFERY DR, MOORESVILLE, IN
Risk Manager (75748) FRANK DODGE, 2121 N VERMONT AVE, ROYAL OAK, MI
- Drivers school on Friday June 3. Call Josh Kimble (317-319-6574 ) for arrangements.
- SRH (Antique B) will be run on one day as a local class. Race day to be determined prior to racing.
- Entry into pits Friday afternoon - exception is for Drivers school.
- No alcohol or smoking in the pits or park area.
- Due to expected entries, cars and motor homes will not be allowed to park in the pit area.
- The Pit Committee may ask you to minimize your pit area.
- Motor homes may camp grass area west of pits. Please allow space for others.
- Camping fee of $10 / night.
- No class registrations will be accepted after the Drivers Meeting..
- Restrooms at shelter house will be open.
- Concessions will be available at new fire station.
- Antique race boat show (Static display) will be on location.
- Drivers Reunion Day on Saturday - More details to be announced on APBA social and HydroRacer.
- Pitch-in dinner proposed for Saturday night in pits. More details to be announced on APBA social and HydroRacer.
- Conducting club is responsible for payment of the Region 7 Safety Fund fee of $10/sanction day, payable to the Region 7 Chairman, Kris Shepard, 25449 W North Ave, Antioch IL 60002
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.