From Hwy 512 take Pacific Ave., south to Military Rd-turn right-follow to park entrance-turn left into park-follow signs to parking
Shilo Inn - 253-475-4020 mention Tacoma Inboard for racing discount $99 a night
Camping- $50 for weekend (please look below in notes further instructions)
All Classes will run 5 laps on an approx 1 mile course. Not approved for records.
Region 10 Rescue
Divisional Championships: Inboard
Trophies for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place overall for the weekend, Inboard and Sport C.
Trophies for Western Divisionals (Inboard category) 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place plus prize money and tow money.
Vintage - nameplates upon request.
Inboard Babcock Race
Trophies presentation will be held 1/2 hour after tear down the upper pavilion.
Friday- 4 pm to 8 pm ~ Saturday- 6:30 am to 8:30 am (At the Pavillion) ~ Pre-registration is appreciated.
Saturday and Sunday- 9:30 am
$150 entry for all Inboard, IE and SC classes
$20 step up classes
$20 Inboard and IE Administration fee per weekend is included in the entry fees listed above.
$130 for Vintage, Plus $10 per registered Vintage participant for the Vintage Promotion Fund
$155 for all Inboards and $135 for all Vintage who would like to pay by credit card.
Kim Bussmeir, 21121 68th Ave E Spanaway, WA 98387
Race Director (52229) SUE TROXELL, 22809 NE 159TH ST, WOODINVILLE, WA
Referee (3962) DOUGLAS SHELTON, 3202 80TH ST E, TACOMA, WA
Assistant Referee (75174) JERRY KELSON, 19612 26TH DR SE, BOTHELL, WA
Inspector (4118) LARRY SHEPHARD, 17217 CEDAR FALLS RD SE, NORTH BEND, WA
Inspector (11971) BRIAN HAJNY, 21011 178TH ST CT E, ORTING, WA
Scorer (14028) KIM HAMILTON, 21121 68TH AVE E, SPANAWAY, WA
Risk Manager (11233) ANA CAPPELLETTI, 5502 220TH ST SW D-105, MOUNTLAKE TERRACE, WA
Vintage Rep (74030) PAUL J RUSSELL, 2054 SADDLEBACK DR, CANADA,
Vintage Inspector (75062) EDWARD KELSON, 67 SHORT RD , PORT ANGELES, WA
1. Camping in park $50 for the weekend, and you must stay in the park. Park gates will be locked after dark. Preregister by emailing Ana Cappelletti - firstname.lastname@example.org, if staying only 1 night, you will still be charged full price for the weekend. This if for RV parking only, no tents. Must preregister by Sept. 1st by 12 p.m.
2. Fuel must be kept in approved containers in the designated area.
3. Pit passes with valid APBA card; ID will be required.
4. Classes with less than 4 boats may be combined at the discretion of the Race Committee
5. Last chance format may be used with classes that have more than 10 boats.
6. NO TESTING. We will not have any time for testing at this event. For safety concerns the Referee may allow some testing ONLY if the race committee agrees it is necessary. This is a race committee decision Maximum laps will be 2.
7. All scooters or motorcycles (any size) are prohibited in restricted areas.
8. Staging the pits on Friday starting at 12:00p.m. to place boats so that there isnt as much congestion on Saturday.
9. For all trailer launching boats, please keep your vehicle attached until you are permanently positioned by the pit boss.
10. THIS IS A BABCOCK RACE for Inboard and OPC. Babcock race will be on Saturday.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.