South Florida Ave to Beacon Rd, left on Beacon Rd to Lake Hollingsworth Dr. Right to Lakeland Yacht Club or Highway 98 North to Crystal Lake Dr, left on Lake Hollingsworth Dr to Lakeland Yacht club.
Courtyard by Marriott : 3725 Harden Blvd. Lakeland FL 33803 Residence Inn by Marriott : 3701 Harden Blvd. Lakeland FL 33803 Holiday Inn : 4500 Lakeland Park Dr, Lakeland FL 33809 Hyatt Place 525 W. Orange St, Lakeland FL 33809 Hampton Inn : 3630 Lakeside Village Blvd. Lakeland FL 33803 The Terrace Hotel : 329 E Main St Lakeland FL 33815 La Quinta Inn & Suites: 1024 Lakeland Park C Dr. Lakeland 33809 Travelodge : 3425 US HWY 98 N. Lakeland FL 33809
Approved for Records: Inboards (5 laps on 1 mile course). Course Elevation: 131.4
Approved for Records: Stock / J Classes (3 laps on 1 mile course)
Not Approved for records: OPC
OPC only: Lemans start. All other classes: clock start
Region 5 Dive and Rescue Team
First, Second, and Third place medals.
Pre-registration deadline is 2/24/17. Capsule Training: $50 fee MUST mark on entry if capsule training is needed. SEE NOTE 6 BELOW. TEST DAY $25 fee MUST BE PAID PER CLASS. (TESTING ONLY ON FRIDAY 3/3/17) Check in 3/3/17 in Pits 9:30 am - 5 pm & 3/4/17 in Pits 7 am - 8:30 am
Saturday 3/4/17 in PITS 9 am / Sunday 3/5/17 in PITS 9 am
Those who pre-register by 2/24/17 will be paid .25 per mile by address per tow vehicle ONE WAY from point of origin NOT TO EXCEED $250 and must start one race per day. Racing accident only exemption at discretion of race committee. STOCK & J Classes $30 per class per weekend. OPC $150 per class per weekend. INBOARDS $150 per class per weekend PLUS $20 additional fee for INBOARD Administrative fund.
Sally Titus 333 Holmes Ave, Lake Placid, FL 33852
Race Director (12466) DEAN PINK, PO BOX 512703, PUNTA GORDA, FL
Race Director (50710) GENE ENGLE, 432 EUNICE RD, LAKELAND, FL
Referee (3091) DAVID SHAW, 20414 SPANGLER DR, LINCOLN, DE
Assistant Referee (51320) LINDA ELDREDGE, 336 PRIDGEON, LAKELAND, FL
Inspector (1505) JIM SECHLER, 29305 GLENARDEN ST, FARMINGTON HILLS, MI
Inspector (50039) JEFF TITUS, 1735 SAINT LAWRENCE WAY, JACKSONVILLE, FL
Inspector (71908) R C HAWIE, 296 HERNANDO ROAD, WINTER HAVEN, FL
Scorer (50019) SALLY TITUS, 1735 SAINT LAWRENCE WAY, JACKSONVILLE, FL
Scorer (52006) ANN MARIE SHAW, 20414 SPANGLER DR, LINCOLN, DE
Risk Manager (52366) W L BUD GANN, 375 LAKE ERIE LANE, MULBERRY, FL
1. No overnight camping in PITS or city park adjacent to Buckingham Ave.
2. No alcoholic beverages in the PIT.
3. No vehicles in PIT.
4. APBA Inboard dress code and PIT pass procedures will be strictly enforced.
5. Large Trailers (enclosed) will pit in the city park adjacent to Buckingham Ave.
6. Capsule Training will be strictly enforced Friday 3/3/17 between 9 am - 11 am NO EXCEPTIONS
7. For Camping Facilities call SUNLAND RV PARK 863.665.1726
8. GP testing by invitation only
9. Inboard Safety Inspection starts Friday March 3rd 8 am in the PITS. It is the responsibility of each owner to come to the safety inspection with their safety inspections sheet filled out to the extent that they can and have their boat ready for inspection ( meaning latch covers open and items listed to inspect ready and available.)
The inspection sheet can be downloaded at: http://www.apba.org/sites/all/files/documents/safety_inspection-modified.pdf
10. 25SSR will run combined with CSR and will be scored separately.
11. NOTE: If you are bringing a minor with you to a race and that minor is NOT YOUR OWN CHILD ( not a grandchild) … go to the APBA website ( APBA.org ) on the front page under Featured News ... see NOTIFICATION AS RESPECTS TO THE OFF-SITE MINOR RELEASE WAIVER AUTHORIZATION. You must follow these instructions for completing a minor waiver. If not completed as stated the minor will not be allowed to enter the restricted area.
12. NOTE: If the event is located in the State of Florida ... the Minor Waiver and Release must be: WAIVER ... Minor Insurance Florida Only Please go to the APBA website ( APBA.org) Go to the Resource Page . This waiver is located at the bottom of page 4. No other Minor Waiver will be accepted in the State of Florida. Please follow instructions as listed above.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.