From Yakima, on I-82 East take I-182 E to exit 5B, continue on George Washington Way to Newton. Take a Right on Newton.
~ RED LION - 802 George Washington Way, Richland, WA *-* Phone: 509-946-7611 or 1-800 REDLION (733-5466)99352
$109 per night for single *-* Group cutoff date: 5/18/17 *-* Group Code: NWPO0608 *-* To Book Visit: redlion.com/richland
~ SHILO INN - 50 Comstock St., Richland, WA 99352 *-* Phone: (509) 946-4661
$84 per night for single *-* Group cutoff date: 5/26/17 *-* Group Code: Richland Regatta
~ HOME2SUITES BY HILTON - 2861 Lincoln Landing, Richland, WA 99352
$89 per night for single *-* Group cutoff date: 5/26/17 *-* Group code: BRR
~ NO ON-SITE CAMPING!
~ PASDCO/TRI-CITIES KOA - 8801 ST. Thomas Dr, Pasco, WA 99301 (509) 542-1357
Full hook-up $38.72 per night. Tent site with water, power and fire pit $26.54 per night.
They have a good military discount , but you have to ask for it at the time of booking.
All classes will run 4 laps on approx. 1.25 mile course. Not approved for records.
Region 10 Rescue
Trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place overall for the weekend. Trophies will be held 1/2 hour after tear down. Trophy presentation will be held at the same location as the drivers meeting.
Vintage - Medallions Awarded
Thursday 3pm to 7pm - Friday 6am to 8am - Saturday 6am to 8am (At entrance to the pits) Pre-registration is appreciated.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday at 8:30am at the crane unless otherwise specified.
$165 Entry Fee, ($170 if paying with a credit card at registration) Includeds all category administration and promo fees.
$40 Step Up Fee
Alex Harper, 805 S. 124th, Burien, WA 98168
Race Director (52651) JOHN CULVER, 6400 W OKANOGAN AVE, KENNEWICK , WA
Referee (1) RICK SANDSTROM, 9700 HARBOUR PL STE 126, MUKILTEO, WA
Assistant Referee (1487) W HOWARD SHAW, 3006 W. PRAIRIE BREEZE AVE, SPOKANE, WA
Inspector (11971) BRIAN HAJNY, 21011 178TH ST CT E, ORTING, WA
Scorer (14443) ALEXANDRA HARPER, 805 S 124TH ST, BURIEN, WA
Risk Manager (75174) JERRY KELSON, 19612 26TH DR SE, BOTHELL, WA
Vintage Rep (75163) JAMES OLSON, 9315 222ND ST SE, WOODINVILLE, WA
Vintage Inspector (75326) STEPHEN PARKER, PO BOX 3313, RENTON, WA
Driving school - will be all three days of our event. Friday-Sunday June 9-11, 2017
1. Classes with fewer than 4 boats may be combined at the discretion of the Race Committee.
2. Fuel must be kept in approved containers in designated area.
3. Pit passes with valid APBA card; ID will be required.
4. Last Chance format may be used with classes that have more than 10 boats.
5. No camping in the park.
6. Closed toe shoes must be worn in restricted areas.
7. NO TESTING. We will not have any time for testing at this event. For safety concerns, the Referee may allow some testing ONLY if the Race Committee agrees it is necessary. This is a race committee decision. Maximum laps will be 2.
8. All unauthorized scooters, motorcycles (any size) and golf carts are prohibited in the park.
9. Staging in the pits begins on Thursday starting at 12 PM to place boats so that there is not as much congestion on Friday.
10. This is going to be a rolling pit. NO vehicles allowed. We will operate equipment to bring your boat to the crane and launch. All trailers must be able to be towed by a ball mount. No parking near the crane. The pits will be open for teams to bring in tools and equipment from 7am to 8am. Parking is extremely limited. You are encouraged to take your vehicle back to the hotel parking lot, at the Red Lion, where we will be running golf cart shuttles back to the pits.
11. NO Testing one week prior to the event.
12 NO firing/starting boats before 8:00am.
13. Because of limited space in the pits, some box style trailers may be staged in a designated area out of the pits.
14. MINORS AT RACE SITE: If a minor (any person under the age of 18) is going to be in the Restricted / Hot Pit area and you are not the parent or legal guardian, Off-site signing of a Minor Release Waiver is OK , as long as it is notarized, and the form brought to the event is the original, it must have the original colored ink and should NOT be folded. If this procedure is not followed, the Minor will not be allowed in the Restricted / Hot Pit area. The minor release can be found at APBA.org in the Resource Directory.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.