I-5 to Tacoma; Merge onto SR-16 and head North 27 mi.; Continue onto Hwy. 3 North 3.5 mi.; Exit onto SR-310 [KITSAP WAY] and head West 1.3 mi.; Turn Left onto NORTH LAKE WAY (across from Big Apple Diner / Red Apple Market) and proceed 0.4 mi.; Turn Left onto KITSAP LAKE RD. and follow signs to Camp McKean 0.5mi.
BAYMONT INN, 5640 KITSAP WAY, BREMERTON, WA 98312 * * * * * 360-377-7666* * * * * www.baymontinnbremerton.com * * * * * ASK FOR SOA GROUP $89 ROOM RATE. Ask for Seattle Outboard Association rooms. Cut off date April 30. Camping in pits limited, must be towing a trailer. $30 for the weekend. Call Dwight for camping
3 LAPS OF AN APPROX 1 MILE COURSE. NOT APPROVED FOR RECORDS.
COURSE ADJUSTMENTS MAY BE MADE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE RACE COMMITTEE.
To be announced. Presentation of awards/prizes after final heat and club equipment put away.
Will Paramore Trophy for 350 hydro.
(Sunday, if Saturday blow-off.)
On line prefered, Fri. 3-5 PM SAT., 5/20 - PICNIC SHELTER - 7:30 AM TO 8:30 AM * * * * SUN., 5/21 - PICNIC SHELTER - 8 AM TO 8:30 AM
Race Director (457) DWIGHT MALHIOT, 279 GOLD CREEK RD NW, BREMERTON, WA
Referee (10074) SHERYL ADAMS, 301 S MADISON ST, MONROE, WA
Assistant Referee (12487) DAVID SALMON, 16004 27TH AVE NE, SHORELINE, WA
Inspector (110) STEVE GREAVES, 3110 PORTAGE BAY PL E # D, SEATTLE, WA
Inspector (71277) DAVID TONGE, 16819 A ST S, SPANAWAY, WA
Scorer (10960) LISA PETERSON, 17802 SE 196TH DR, RENTON, WA
Risk Manager (7226) ZACHARY MALHIOT, 856 KITSAP LAKE RD., BREMERTON, WA
CO-HOST: 61st ANNUAL ARMED FORCES FESTIVAL
1) RACING BEGINS AT 10 A.M.
2) NO GLASS CONTAINERS IN PARK - NO SCOOTERS, BIKES, OR SKATEBOARDS - NO FIREWORKS.
3) CLASSES WILL BE COMBINED AT THE DISCRETION OF THE RACE COMMITTEE.
4) PARENTS MUST SUPERVISE CHILDREN ON PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT AT ALL TIMES.
5) NO DOGS ALLOWED IN THE PARK. THIS IS A PARK RULE
6) QUIET TIME IS 9 PM TO 7 AM; STRICTLY ENFORCED.
7) RUNNING OF MOTORS NOT PERMITTED BEFORE 9 A.M. AND AFTER 7 PM.
8) FIRST ENTRY RETAINED IN CASE OF BLOW-OFF.
9) FINES WILL BE ASSESSED FOR DAMAGED OR DISLODGED BUOYS UP TO ($1,000).
(10) WILL PARAMORE TROPHY FOR 350 H.
(11) ANY QUESTIONS, CONTACT DWIGHT MALHIOT AT 360-830-4978.
(12) No open toed shoes in the hot pits.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.