I-5 NORTH OR SOUTH-TAKE YELM EXIT, FOLLOW SIGNS TO YELM. LEAVING YELM GOING EAST, TAKE RIGHT TURN ONTO BALD HILL RD., TURN RIGHT ONTO VAIL RD. SE., TURN LEFT ONTO 153RD AVE. SE. TURN RIGHT ONTO LINDSAY RD. SE AND LEFT ONTO PARK PL INTO THE COMMUNITY CLUB PARK
PRAIRIE INN MOTEL, YELM 360-458-8300***MALCOLMS MILL TOWN, EATONVILLE 360-832-3200 CAMPING IN PITS. THERE IS A $50 WEEKEND RATE FOR CAMPING. PLUS $5 PER DAY FOR TRAILERS.
ALL CLASSES - 3 LAPS OF A 1 MILE COURSE FOR 3 MILES. APPROVED FOR RECORDS. COURSE ELEV. 429 FEET
N.A. Championships: ASH, ASR : Local Class: Novice C - Saturday, Babcock Race
SPEED CERTIFICATES MAILED (TROPHIES J CLASSES)
FRIDAY REGISTRATION FOR TESTING AT 9AM COOK SHACK.
REGISTRATION FOR SAT/SUN. THERE IS NO REGISTRATION SATURDAY MORNING EXCEPT FOR CLASS FILLERS. A $20 LATE FEE WILL APPLY IF YOU FORGET TO PRE-REGISTER WITH LISA PETERSON ONLINE (WWW.SEATTLEOUTBOARD.ORG) OR IN PERSON FRIDAY - 206-399-9014
9/16/17 SATURDAY AND 9/17/17 SUNDAY AT COOK SHACK 8 AM.
ONLINE REGISTRATION PREFERRED OR JAN SHAW, 3006 W. PRAIRIE BREEZE AVE, SPOKANE, WA 99208. (425) 478-1196
Race Director (1529) BILL DIAMOND, 1312 N FIR ST, TACOMA, WA
Race Director (3935) JIM NILSEN, 3210 89TH AVE E, EDGEWOOD, WA
Referee (1) RICK SANDSTROM, 9700 HARBOUR PL STE 126, MUKILTEO, WA
Assistant Referee (1487) W HOWARD SHAW, 3006 W. PRAIRIE BREEZE AVE, SPOKANE, WA
Inspector (110) STEVE GREAVES, 3110 PORTAGE BAY PL E # D, SEATTLE, WA
Scorer (50525) JAN SHAW, 3006 W PRAIRIE BREEZE AVE, SPOKANE, WA
Risk Manager (12487) DAVID SALMON, 16004 27TH AVE NE, SHORELINE, WA
Surveyor (2732) RUSSELL K DODGE, 11939 EXETER AVE NE, SEATTLE, WA
1. 1st entry will be retained to defray costs if blown off.
2. Quiet after 10pm, no outdoor parties.
3. Park opens for trailer parking 12 noon Thursday.
4. No Fireworks
5. All dogs must be leashed and clean up after dog.
6. Drivers must register Friday night or have called Jan Shaw by Wednesday to make arrangements
7. Push boat Nationals Saturday night after racing - registration Denise Johnson 5 pm Saturday.
8. Tear Down ALL classes. J-classes report to Jan Shaw at end of race for garbage detail.
9. If less than 4 boats make a start, the number of laps may be cut.
10. No motorcycles or scooters other than transportation to the race.
11. Vendor for food will be available.
12. Testing time for J Classes and KPH will be announced on Friday.
13. Closed toe shoes MUST be worn in pits and restricted areas.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.