: 3 days of racing in 2 days for PRO, MOD, Stock and J
1st, 2nd 3rd awards presented at Saturday party in pits.
Sunday awards presented in registration area.
Friday: 3pm to 6pm.
Saturday and Sunday: 8am to 9am.
Registration in pit area.
Saturday, Sunday; 9am in registration area.
PRO/MOD/SO: first boat: $70, 2nd-4th: $55, Additional boats free.
J Classes: first boat $45, 2nd-3rd, $30.
Inboard and OPC: $80.
Inboard plus $20 Inboard administration fee.
Online: boatracingR11.com (preferred) or by email to Daniel Wilde: DWILDERACER@GMAIL.COM
Race Director (805) TERESA K ZIEMER, 379 SUSSEX CIRCLE, VACAVILLE, CA
Race Director (3832) STUART FORD, 8679 EDENBERRY PL, DUBLIN, CA
Referee (15463) HEIDI DUNK-VINCENT, 2743 LAKESHORE BLVD, LAKEPORT, CA
Assistant Referee (3906) JEAN MACKAY-SCHWARTZ, 572 BANCROFT AVE, SAN LEANDRO, CA
Assistant Referee (13936) DAVID HALE, 10951 SCOVILLE AVE, LOS ANGELES, CA
Inspector (532) STEPHEN B WILDE, 341 STRAND AVE, PLEASANT HILL, CA
Inspector (797) JOE JOHNSON, 379 SUSSEX CIRCLE, VACAVILLE, CA
Inspector (51672) ALLEN ROUSE, 245 N COURT ST, MARTINEZ, CA
Scorer (9334) DANIEL C WILDE, 341 STRAND AVE, PLEASANT HILL, CA
Risk Manager (71995) KARL BISHOP, P O BOX 3412, QUINCY, CA
1. Driver party and awards Saturday evening
2. No skateboards, bicycles, motor scooters, drones, or any other motorized toys allowed in Restricted Area.
3. Due to stringent Fire Department requirements all trailer and vehicle locations will be managed by the conducting club. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with special requirements.
4. For the J Category and the 300ssH class Region 11 school available. Contact Dan Wilde email@example.com for details.
5. Replacement cost will be charged for damaged buoys
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.