Angle Lake Park - 19408 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98188
***-TRAILER PARKING DIRECTIONS-***
From Interstate 5, take the 188th/ Orillia Road exit # 152. Head West towards SeaTac Airport on South 188th Street for 1.5 miles. Turn left on International Blvd / Pacific Hwy S. Head south on International Blvd / Pacific Hwy S. for .5 miles to the Angle Lake Park Entrance at S 195th St.
***-GENERAL PARKING DIRECTIONS-***
From Interstate 5, take the 188th/ Orillia Road exit # 152. Head West towards SeaTac Airport on South 188th Street for 1.5 miles. Turn left on International Blvd / Pacific Hwy S. Head south on International Blvd / Pacific Hwy S. for .5 miles to the Angle Lake Park Entrance. DO NOT PULL INTO THE PARK! Make U-Turn at the light and head north to the Alaska Airlines Corporate Parking Lot, there will be designated parking and park access from the Alaska Airlines Campus.
Hotels within walking distance of the pits
3 Laps on an approx. 3/4 mile course. Not Approved for Records
SOA/Region 10 Rescue
: Local Class: Novice C N.A. Championships: 700R Saturday *~* 1100R Sunday Divisional Championships: Western - Saturday* - Mod and all Pro Classes (except for 350H, 700R & 1100R) : *Some may be moved to Sunday due to time restraints at the discretion of the race committee.
Trophies or Prizes 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Places
Saturday Region 10 Babcock Race
SOA Club Truck - Saturday Sept 7th. 7am - 8am *~~* Sunday Sept 8th. 7am -8am.
Online registration is strongly advised at https://www.seattleoutboard.org/race-entry-form/
9:00 AM at SOA Club Truck
Adult: 1st - $50, 2nd - $35, 3rd+: $25
SOA Youth (age 9 to 18): 1st - $30, 2nd - $25, 3rd+: $20
$5 Credit/Debit Card Fee Per Transaction
ON-LINE REGISTRATION PREFERRED, NOTE: Online registration closes Thursday at 6 PM: www.seattleoutboard.org
- OR - Jan Shaw Phone (425) 478-1196 or Missi Diamond (253) 651-4801
Race Director (9942) MATT YARNO, 4918 184TH PLACE SW, LYNNWOOD, WA
Race Director (73066) RON MAGNUSON, 2509 217TH PL SW, BRIER, WA
Referee (1) RICK SANDSTROM, 9700 HARBOUR PL STE 126, MUKILTEO, WA
Assistant Referee (917) CHARLES R DODGE, 23102 29TH AVE W, BRIER, WA
Inspector (1397) DAREN GOEHRING, 3520 82ND PL NE, MARYSVILLE, WA
Inspector (6108) JEFFREY M KELLY, 32454 46TH PL S, AUBURN, WA
Inspector (71277) DAVID TONGE, 16819 A ST S, SPANAWAY, WA
Scorer (15703) MISSI DIAMOND, 20611 LAPALOMA DR E, BONNEY LAKE, WA
***READ AND ACKNOWLEDGE EACH OF THESE NOTES PRIOR TO ATTENDING THIS EVENT***
1) No Camping in the pits with the exception of no more than two prearranged RVs, strictly for security purposes.
2) Move in on Saturday through upper path entrance. DO NOT ENTER without instruction of Race Committee Representative at upper entrance. Only large enclosed trailers will be allowed in through the lower back gate but must enter Angle Lake Park prior to going to back gate.
3) Trailer parking will be assigned by Race Committee Representative.
4) Exit Gate will be re-opened after the Seattle Outboard Association equipment truck is packed and ready for travel. Once your trailer enters the pits, race equipment will remain in the park for the duration of the event unless you have made arrangements with Race Committee.
5) All vehicles must be parked in the designated Alaska Airlines Parking Lot. Please tell your guests and crews about the parking arrangements. **Details in the driving directions above* No Racers Vehicle Parking in the Angle Lake Parking Lot Or They Could Be Towed By City Of SeaTac Parks Department
6) Closed toed shoes must be worn in the restricted areas during racing
7) No Underage Drinking Or Marijuana Use Will Be Tolerated
8) In case of cancellation due to weather conditions, club will keep first entry fee to defray costs.
9) SOA Minimum Boat Class Count Structure will be followed.
10) Race schedule may be altered due to weather.
11) No motorized Scooters or similar vehicles, including remote controlled vehicles or drones.
***THIS IS A CITY PARK*** Park Rules
12) No dogs in the Park.
13) No Alcohol in the Park.
14) No Vehicles Allowed Into Pits Without Approval From Race Committee!! (Park Rules)
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.