Jet Chevrolet / Business Elite - RUN FOR THE RECORDS
4/27/2019 – 4/28/2019
SEATTLE INBOARD RACING ASSOCIATION #24
Yelm, WA Lake Lawrence
I-5 SOUTHBOUND: Take Hwy #512 east bound to Parkland Exit. Go South on Hwy #7 thru Spanaway. Take right fork onto Hwy #507. Roy is 4 miles. Go thru Roy to McKenna. Go thru McKenna, across the bridge and left on Vail Rd SE. Left at 153rd (Lake Lawrence fish sign). Stay on 153rd, go past fire house. Turn right at Scenic Shores Dr SE, right onto 155th Ave SE and left into Scenic Shores Community Club. Follow signs to camping area. You will be driving thru residential area. Go slow and quietly.
I-5 NORTHBOUND: Take exit #88 to Hwy #507, follow signs to Yelm, continue thru, take right on Vail Rd. Follow above directions at this point.
Prairie Hotel ~ 360-458-8300 ~ *Mention BOAT RACES for the discount
Overnight camping at resort park: $50 PER VEHICLE. Parking space for the weekend. $20 per tent. No power hook up. Generators off no later than 10 PM. Quiet time enforced. Pet Boarding at McKenna Kennels (360) 458-2981 or you may park in lot 4A, outside the park. PETS OF ANY KIND ARE NOT ALLOWED IN PARK AS IT IS A WELL HEAD FIELD.
Saturday: 4 Laps of a Record 1-1/4 Mile Course for a total of 5 Miles
Sunday: 3 laps of a Record 1-2/3 Mile Course for a total of 5 miles.
Course Elevation: 429 feet
Region 10 Rescue
: CSH, 500MH and 750MH will run on Saturday Only : 20SSH, 25SSR and 850MH will run on Sunday Only : VINTAGE - INVITATION ONLY!!! (contact Jim Olson or Matt Yarno)
Certificate of Speed for Fastest Heat of Weekend - (Presented within 60 days of race)
BE SURE TO COME TO REGISTRATION EARLY ENOUGH TO BE FINISHED AT CLOSING TIME.
FRIDAY, APRIL 26 - AT RESORT - 5 PM TO 7 PM **
SATURDAY, APRIL 27 - AT RESORT - 6:30 AM TO 8 AM **
SUNDAY, APRIL 28 - AT RESORT - 7 AM TO 8 AM
Scenic Shore Park entry: $10 per person per weekend -or- free with SIRA membership card -or- under 14 years of age.
Saturday & Sunday - At Resort / Registration 9 AM. There will be an Inboard and Outboard Drivers Meeting both days.
Inboard $200, Vintage $160 (includes all fee) IF Pre-Registration, Paid and Received By April 22rd.
Inboard Step Up Fee - $50
Stock, MOD, classes - $50 1st class, $35 2nd class, $25 3rd class - Per Day. AXH Class - $40 Per Day.
Registration After April 23rd or at Race Add $50 Per Class For Late Registration.
$5 Charge Per Credit Card Transaction
All classes must have enough entries for records. NO checks will be banked before the event.
Jan Shaw, 3006 W Prairie Breeze Ave, Spokane, WA 99208 or email@example.com.
Via Internet at: http://seattleoutboard.org/
Vintage - INVITATION ONLY!!!
Race Director (75326) STEPHEN PARKER, PO BOX 3313, RENTON, WA
Referee (917) CHARLES R DODGE, 23102 29TH AVE W, BRIER, WA
Assistant Referee (1) RICK SANDSTROM, 9700 HARBOUR PL STE 126, MUKILTEO, WA
Inspector (1397) DAREN GOEHRING, 3520 82ND PL NE, MARYSVILLE, WA
Inspector (6108) JEFFREY M KELLY, 32454 46TH PL S, AUBURN, WA
Inspector (71277) DAVID TONGE, 16819 A ST S, SPANAWAY, WA
Inspector (75174) JERRY KELSON, 19612 26TH DR SE, BOTHELL, WA
Scorer (50525) JAN SHAW, 3006 W PRAIRIE BREEZE AVE, SPOKANE, WA
Scorer (50586) PAT YARNO, 2514 EUREKA AVE, CENTRALIA, WA
Risk Manager (9942) MATT YARNO, 4918 184TH PLACE SW, LYNNWOOD, WA
Vintage Rep (75163) JAMES OLSON, 9315 222ND ST SE, WOODINVILLE, WA
APRIL 26 IS RACE SET UP ONLY. NO TESTING. If elimination heats are required in the Inboard category, finalists will be based on time, not placement in elimination heat. ***
1. ABSOLUTELY NO PETS!!! THERE WILL BE A $500 FINE!!! ***
2. NO DUMPING OF CAMPER OR MOTORHOME WASTE WATER. $500 FINE * * *
3. NO OIL SPILLAGE. IT MUST BE CONTAINED AND YOU MUST TAKE IT HOME WITH YOU. * * *
4. TRANSPORT ALL PERSONAL GARBAGE HOME WITH YOU. * * *
5. CLOSED TOED SHOES REQUIRED FOR EVERYONE * * *
6. NO Underage Drinking Or Marijuana Use Will Be Tolerated In Park!!!
7. NO Motorized Scooters, ATV, Skateboards Unless Used Only To Launch BOATS!
8. NO CAMPING IN CRANE AREA. * * *
9. All Inboard Hydros Will Pit In Crane Pit Area Where Radio Corral Will Be Located
10. Inboard dress code and PIT pass procedures will be strictly enforced.
11. Inboard Safety Inspection starts Friday April 26th @ 4pm in the Resort. It is the responsibility of each owner to come to the safety inspection with their safety inspections sheet filled out to the extent that they can and have their boat ready for inspection ( meaning latch covers open and items listed to inspect ready and available.) The inspection sheet can be downloaded at: http://www.apba.org/sites/all/files/documents/safety_inspection-modified.pdf
12. NO MOTOR HOMES IN THE CRANE PIT AREA. ALL vehicles in the crane pit area SHALL HAVE the parking permit issued from the Washington Dept. of Fish and Wildlife (Discover Pass). Only 30 motor vehicles will be allowed in the crane pit area. State of Washington laws. Contact Jerry Kelson at (206) 697-4508 for more info.
13. All minors must have their legal guardian over the age of 18 sign for them when in hot pits. Legal Guardian must be only signer for the minor, unless a signature by the legal guardian is obtained before race with notarized stamp. For additional information contact Jan Shaw or Pat Yarno.
14. In case of Blow off first entries will be retained to cover race costs
15. Scenic Shore Park entry: $10 per person per weekend -or- free with SIRA membership card -or- under 14 years of age.
16: No Pop Up Tents Over Boats In Crane Pits During Racing Or While Crane Is Running.
17) Crew Access to Launching Docks Will Be Limited To (2) People Per Boat Over The Age of 16!
18) Authorized People Only On Closed Docks!
19) Classes Will be Assigned A Tear Down Duty.
20) Food Vendor Will Be On-Site
21) Park Gate Hours (4/26 - Noon to 10pm, 4/27 & 4/28 - 6:30am to 9pm) Unless Arrangements Are Made in Advanced.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.