1st, 2nd 3rd awards presented at Saturday party in pits.
Sunday awards presented in registration area.
Friday: 3pm to 6pm.
Saturday and Sunday: 7:00am to 8:30am.
Registration in pit area.
Saturday, Sunday; 9am to10am in registration area.
PRO/MOD/SO: first boat: $70, 2nd-4th: $55, Additional boats free.
J Classes: first boat $45, 2nd-3rd, $30.
Inboard and OPC: $80. Inboard plus $20 Inboard administration fee.
Online:boatracingR11.com, Email: email@example.com
USPS: Jean Mackay-Schwartz 572 Bancroft Ave. San Leandro, CA 94577, or phone: 510 406 9107.
Race Director (1699) BRIAN VINCENT, 2743 LAKESHORE, LAKEPORT, CA
Race Director (3832) STUART FORD, 8679 EDENBERRY PL, DUBLIN, CA
Referee (15463) HEIDI DUNK-VINCENT, 2743 LAKESHORE BLVD, LAKEPORT, CA
Assistant Referee (13936) DAVID HALE, 10951 SCOVILLE AVE, LOS ANGELES, CA
Inspector (532) STEPHEN B WILDE, 341 STRAND AVE, PLEASANT HILL, CA
Inspector (51672) ALLEN ROUSE, 245 N COURT ST, MARTINEZ, CA
Inspector (76047) BRIAN SCHMELTZ, 8384 BLOOMINGTON DR, SACRAMENTO, CA
Scorer (3906) JEAN MACKAY-SCHWARTZ, 572 BANCROFT AVE, SAN LEANDRO, CA
Risk Manager (4547) JULIAN RUCKI, 1940 WALL ST # D, TRACY, CA
1. Driver party and awards Saturday evening
2. No skateboards, bicycles, motor scooters, drones, or any other motorized toys allowed in Restricted Area.
3. Due to stringent Fire Department requirements all trailer and vehicle locations will be managed by the conducting club. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with special requirements.
4. For the J Category and the 300ssH class Region 11 driving school available. Contact Steve Wilde email@example.com for details. **300SS school $100/day. J school $35/day, $50/weekend**
5. Replacement cost will be charged for damaged buoys
6. *Pack Your Trash* Monday clean up has become too much for the club to handle.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.