The Mary Ann and Daniel J. Murphy, Jr. Memorial Regatta
9/7/2019 – 9/8/2019
WINDING RIVER BOATING ASSOCIATION #165
Mays Landing, NJ Lake Lenape
FROM SOUTH and Delaware Memorial Bridge to Route 40 into Mays Landing, NJ, left at Route 50. FROM NORTH, Garden State Parkway to Exit 44, first stop sign turn right, go to first stop light and turn right on to Route 30 West, to Egg Harbor , NJ. Turn left onto Route 50 South. Follow into Mays Landing, NJ. FOR GPS: 600 Park Road, Mays Landing, NJ 08330
**This event is Cancelled in 2019. We will be back September 12-13, 2020!**
Inboard - 5 Laps - of an approx 1 Mile course.
NOT APPROVED FOR RECORDS
Ken Smith - APBA
1st, 2nd, 3rd Place Awards for combined overall points of both days of racing. Event Special Award: Daniel J. Murphy, Jr. Memorial Trophy based on (a) Sportsmanship (b) Competition/Performance and (c )Team Appearance.
NM/GNH Combined, no prizes unless 4 legal starters.
The Tom Petterson Memorial Jersey Speed Skiff Challenge --- $2,000 Purse to be Awarded to the Jersey Speed Skiff Class.
Sat. 9/08 ~ 8 AM to 10 AM Sun. 9/09 ~ 9 AM to 10 AM SHARP.
Sat. 9/08 and Sun.9/09 in Pits at 11 AM.
Racing begins at Noon both days.
JSS $135. ~ All other classes $125. Entry fee includes $20 Inboard Administrative fee per weekend.
Ann Shaw, 20414 Spangler Drive, Lincoln, DE 19960
Referee (3091) DAVID SHAW, 20414 SPANGLER DR, LINCOLN, DE
* No engines started before 11:30 AM on Sunday.
* Absolutely NO VEHICLES parked in Pits (motor homes, box trucks, cars, pickups, etc.) This will be strictly enforced. If bringing a enclosed trailer, you must call the Race Director ten (10) days prior to race dates.
* The State of New Jersey Law prohibits anyone under 13 years of age from driving.
* Every driver MUST be in possession of a New Jersey Boating Safety Certificate or equivalent.
* Special Event - Garvey and AX Outboard Hydros
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.