Address to the pits. 2400 Denmark Rd. Danville, IL 61832
- Days Hotel & Conference Center by Wyndham Danville - (217) 703-1836
- Best Western Riverside Inn - (217) 431-0020
- Red Roof Inn & Suites - (217) 443-3388
- Super 8 - (217) 516-4007
3 laps on an Approx. 1 Mile course = 3 Miles. NOT approved for records. TESTING ON FRIDAY.
N.A. Championships: 200MH : THREE DAYS RACING IN TWO DAYS
04140 C RACE R04190 K PRO H04330 C SERVICE H04340 C RACE H05350 500CCMR05370 850CCMR05410 200CCMH05430 350CCMH05440 400CCMH05450 500CCMH05470 850CCMH11010 J CLASS R11011 J CLASS H11012 AXR11013 AXH
04190 K PRO H05370 850CCMR05410 200CCMH05430 350CCMH05440 400CCMH05450 500CCMH05470 850CCMH11010 J CLASS R11011 J CLASS H11012 AXR11013 AXH
05410 200CCMH05430 350CCMH05440 400CCMH
Plaques for North American Championships will be awarded at driver meeting the following day or in the pits after the race. Plaques for KPRO, J and AX classes only
Friday - (7/19/19) - in pits - 11 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. and 3 p.m.- 4 p.m.
Saturday (7/20/19) - in pits - 8 a.m. - 9 a.m.
Sunday (7/21/19) - in pits - 9 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.
Saturday - 10 a.m.
Sunday - 10 a.m.
All entry fees are $10/day/class. Maximum out of pocket for entry fees over the weekend is $50 per driver.
Testing fee is no charge.
Do not send entries. Register in pits only.
Race Director (2969) BRIAN CAFARELLI, 1601 BENTBROOK CRT, CHAMPAIGN, IL
Referee (72169) JOSH KIMBLE, 761 COURTNEY CIR, DANVILLE, IN
Assistant Referee (1180) KRIS PROCTOR, 9102 CENTRAL AVE, INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Inspector (1147) DAVID BRILL, 1082 ROGER SCOTT DR, BELLBROOK, OH
Inspector (2033) ERIC P VANOVER, 6659 FAIRPARK AVE, CINCINNATI, OH
Inspector (13649) GARY MILLER, 13028 REDDING DR., FORT WAYNE, IN
Scorer (11726) DONNA ROSKOWSKI, 10100 N JEFFERY DR, MOORESVILLE, IN
Risk Manager (75748) FRANK DODGE, 2121 N VERMONT AVE, ROYAL OAK, MI
- Sanctioned testing will be from Noon to 5 p.m. May close course early if all testing is complete. $10 to test.
- Mod, J classes: must run with the current APBA legal fuel of zero with a Digitron DT15 and DT 45. No fuel of the day.
- Entry into pits on Thursday afternoon..
- RV CAMPING IN THE PITS /$15
- No alcohol or smoking in the pits or park area.
- Due to expected entries, cars and motor homes will not be allowed to park in the pit area.
- The Pit Committee may ask you to minimize your pit area.
- Motor homes may camp grass area north of pits. Please allow space for others..
- No class registrations will be accepted after the Drivers Meeting..
- The Grotto (sponsor) will have concessions both days.
- Dinner proposed for Saturday night in pits by the sponsor. More details to be announced on APBA social and HydroRacer
Conducting club is responsible for $25 payment per sanction day payable to the Region 7 Fund. Mail to: Region 7 Chairman, Bill Pavlick, 3186 Bennett Pl, Aurora IL 60502
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.