I-5 to Tacoma; Merge onto SR-16 and head North 27 mi.; Continue onto Hwy. 3 North 3.5 mi.; Exit onto SR-310 [KITSAP WAY] and head West 1.3 mi.; Turn Left onto NORTH LAKE WAY (across from Big Apple Diner / Red Apple Market) and proceed 0.4 mi.; Turn Left onto KITSAP LAKE RD. and follow signs to Camp McKean 0.5mi.
BAYMONT INN, 5640 KITSAP WAY, BREMERTON, WA 98312 * * * * * 360-377-7666* * * * * www.baymontinnbremerton.com * and other hotels in the area.
No Camping in the pits at this time. Call Dwight for camping.
Gate opens at 4:30 p.m. 5/17 to get into park.
3 LAPS OF AN APPROX 1 MILE COURSE. NOT APPROVED FOR RECORDS.
COURSE ADJUSTMENTS MAY BE MADE AT THE DISCRETION OF THE RACE COMMITTEE.
: Local Class: NW 400
Presentation of awards/prizes after final heat Saturday. If Saturday is blown off, prizes will be for Sunday. When club equipment is put away.
THUR 5/16 - Register On line before 3:30
FRI 5/17 - in pits 4:30-6:30 PM
SAT 5/18 - PICNIC SHELTER - 7:30 AM TO 8:30 AM
SUN 5/19 - PICNIC SHELTER - 8 AM TO 8:30 AM
Race Director (457) DWIGHT MALHIOT, 279 GOLD CREEK RD NW, BREMERTON, WA
Referee (10074) SHERYL ADAMS, 301 S MADISON ST, MONROE, WA
Assistant Referee (51979) SUSAN RAUTENBERG, 17307 59TH PL W, LYNNWOOD, WA
Assistant Referee (73543) COLIN RUCKER, 17307 59TH PL W., LYNNWOOD, WA
Assistant Referee (76106) TANNER COLE, 21220 106TH AVE SE, KENT, WA
Inspector (110) STEVE GREAVES, 3110 PORTAGE BAY PL E # D, SEATTLE, WA
Inspector (71277) DAVID TONGE, 16819 A ST S, SPANAWAY, WA
Scorer (10960) LISA PETERSON, 17802 SE 196TH DR, RENTON, WA
Risk Manager (7226) ZACHARY MALHIOT, 856 KITSAP LAKE RD., BREMERTON, WA
1) RACING BEGINS AT 10 A.M.
2) NO GLASS CONTAINERS IN PARK - NO SCOOTERS, BIKES, OR SKATEBOARDS - NO FIREWORKS.
3) CLASSES WILL BE COMBINED AT THE DISCRETION OF THE RACE COMMITTEE.
4) PARENTS MUST SUPERVISE CHILDREN ON PLAYGROUND EQUIPMENT AT ALL TIMES.
5) NO DOGS ALLOWED IN THE PARK. THIS IS A PARK RULE
6) QUIET TIME IS 9 PM TO 7 AM; STRICTLY ENFORCED.
7) RUNNING OF MOTORS NOT PERMITTED BEFORE 9 A.M. AND AFTER 7 PM.
8) FIRST ENTRY RETAINED IN CASE OF BLOW-OFF.
9) FINES WILL BE ASSESSED FOR DAMAGED OR DISLODGED BUOYS UP TO ($1,000).
(10) ANY QUESTIONS, CONTACT DWIGHT MALHIOT AT 360-830-4978.
(11) No open toed shoes in the hot pits.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.