Nationals classes: Awards for top 5 finishers in each class.
Mod’s & Special events 50% of each class registration will be given back in prize money. 1st = 50%, 2nd = 30%, 3rd = 20%
VFW on U.S. Route 2
Sunday 7/21 ~ 12 Noon to 5PM, Monday 7/22 ~ 8AM to 11AM
There will be a small registration @ the Pavilion by the judges stand on Wednesday morning from 7:30 – 8:00 for any Classic 20H drivers and any Hot Rod 15ssR Jimmy Hagerl drivers that can’t make the Sunday/Monday registration. But they need to pre-register like everyone else.
Indianhead – Summit Center: Monday July 22nd 7PM
PRIOR to Midnight July 7 - Nationals classes: $60 per class. After July 7: $80 per class
PRIOR to Midnight July 7 - Mods and special event races: $40 per class. After July 7: $60 per class.
NOTE: If you pre-register prior to the deadline, you can add a class(es) after the deadline and still pay the lower rate.
EVERYONE please pre-register, INCLUDING Mods and special event races. Please send the following:
1) Name as it appears on APBA card
2) APBA card number
3) Classes and boat number per class
4) Hometown and state
Send to Monica Allen at Wakefieldnationals@gmail.com
Race Director (3509) DONNY ALLEN, 114 BRIAR DR., NEENAH, WI
Race Director (10673) DONALD ALLEN, 808 ARTHUR ST, MENASHA, WI
Referee (6762) BILL PAVLICK III, 3186 BENNETT PL, AURORA, IL
Assistant Referee (74848) MIKEY PAVLICK, 512 CLEARWATER, OSWEGO , IL
Inspector (76581) KURT ROMBERG, 11392 CEDARVALE FARM PKWY, MIDLAND, NC
Scorer (14099) MONICA ALLEN, 2790 VISTA ARROYO DR, SANTA ROSA VALLEY, CA
Risk Manager (12424) MICHAEL MACKEY, 814 DAVY ST, DEKALB, IL
*-* Schedule *-*
* Registration - Sunday 7/21 and Monday 7/22, Wednesday as stated. ( see Registration section for details).
* Testing - Monday 7/22
* Racing - Tuesday 7/23 - Thursday 7/25
* Additional days if needed - Friday 7/26 and Saturday 7/27.
1. Pitting will be marked but not assigned, we will direct where you can and cannot go. If the ground is firm park your own trailers. $10 park/trailer fee to be paid at registration.
2. No alcohol in the park. There will be a beer garden at the pavilion, this is the only place where alcohol is allowed, no carry ins
3. Pets are allowed as long as you clean up after them and they are chained up. No wandering dogs.
4. Waiver must be signed & wrist bands worn at all times. You must have a wrist band to enter into the restricted/hot pit areas.
5. Cover all props when carting boats around and in your pits.
6. You must register first and have a 2019 Nationals safety inspection sticker in order to test.
7. Racing will begin at 8:30 each day, patrol boat drivers report at 8:15AM.
8. Sunday 7/21 ~ Lake is closed until official testing Monday July 22.
9. 200ccMH, 750ccMR, 750ccMH to run twice during the week.
10. Special races: 20H runabout, 20H hydro, 15SSR Jimmy Hagerl event.
11. In the case of race stoppage, referee will call heat complete if lead boat is on final lap.
12. No 45ss
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.