Cullaby Lake Regatta - J & Stock Western Divisionals
6/22/2019 – 6/23/2019
COLUMBIA OUTBOARD RACING ASSOCIATION #32
Warrenton, OR Cullaby Lake
Hwy 101 - 10 miles North of Seaside, 10 miles South of Astoria. See columbiaoutboard.org
IN SEASIDE/GEARHART: Seaside Oceanfront Inn, Microtel Inn, Motel 6, Gearhart Ocean Inn, Hillcrest Inn, Budget Inn, Comfort Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Best Western.
IN ASTORIA: Red Lion, Comfort Inn, Holiday Inn Express. See columbiaoutboard.org for more
3 laps of an approx. 1 mile course. NOT approved for records.
Divisional Championships: Western ~ J & Stock : Local class NW 400
Awards Saturday at the Picnic Shelter.
Pre-Registration on-line http://www.seattleoutboard.org/race-entry-form/ or by mail.
At the Picnic Shelter: Saturday 6/22~ 7 AM to 8:30 AM (please be prompt). Sunday 6/23 ~ 8 AM to 8:30 AM
June 22-23 - At the picnic shelter - Roll Call begins at 9 AM Saturday & Sunday
$50 / $35 / $20 - for 17 years and older.
$25 each class for 16 years and under.
Denise Johnson, 7314 SE 19th Ave., Portland OR 97202
Race Director (12418) BILL DINGMAN, 297 N 5TH ST, SAINT HELENS, OR
Referee (3202) ALLEN THORSEN, 22224 NELSON RD, BEND, OR
Assistant Referee (73543) COLIN RUCKER, 17307 59TH PL W., LYNNWOOD, WA
Assistant Referee (76106) TANNER COLE, 21220 106TH AVE SE, KENT, WA
Inspector (13234) JOEL POLICAR, 20908 S W WILLAPA CT, TUALATIN , OR
Inspector (14785) RUSSELL MEAD, C/O CASCADE YACHT WORKS, ASTORIA, OR
Scorer (72026) DENISE JOHNSON, 7314 SE 19TH AVE, PORTLAND, OR
Risk Manager (6635) PATRICK GLEASON, 10608 95TH ST SW, TACOMA, WA
- Junior & Stock Divisionals: Hydro Divisionals Saturday, Runabout Divisionals Sunday. If Saturday Divisionals is blown off, All Divisionals will be on Sunday; If a Sunday blowoff, all Divisionals revert to Saturday results.
- Local class NW 400, intelergalactic championship on Sunday
- CORA now accepts credit/debit cards - swipe fee charged
- Classes may be combined due to time restrictions at race committee discretion.
- NO open megaphone exhaust on any engine.
- NO open toe shoes in the restricted area.
- NO smoking of cigarettes or marijuana in the park at all times
- ANY under age drinking will be prohibited and enforced per APBA guidelines.
- NO testing at Cullaby Lake.
- NO tent or car camping allowed.
- NO overnight parking of trailers or vehicles on Thursday night.
- CORA parking pass (free) required for pit area vehicle parking. Race Trailer Parking will be assigned.
- Self-contained RVs/campers in the Pits are limited to a first come, first serve basis (must contact race director prior to event) for overnight pit security. $15 per night RV fee.
- NO overnight spectator RVs/campers.
- Quiet Time 10 PM
- Clatsop County Parks require a Mandatory $5 per day parking fee. Use the automated machine or find the camp host. County fine for non-payment!
- Damaged buoy fee - $25
- Weekend trailer fee - $20 (may be waived if entries exceed 130 per day)
- In case of a Blow Off, the first entry will be retained to cover expenses.
- Scratches must be filed prior to the conclusion of the drivers meeting each day for refund. Refunds must be taken care of before the conclusion of the weekend.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.