Inspector (14785) RUSSELL MEAD, CASCADE YACHT WORKS, ASTORIA, OR
Scorer (14028) KIM HAMILTON, 21121 68TH AVE E, SPANAWAY, WA
Risk Manager (52229) SUE TROXELL, 22809 NE 159TH ST, WOODINVILLE, WA
Vintage Rep (15607) MICHAEL CURRIE, 7532 NE BIG HILL WAY, POULSBO, WA
Vintage Inspector (14559) DICK CLINTWORTH, 5909 ARMOUR ST SE, OLYMPIA, WA
1. Classes with fewer than 4 boats may be combined.
2. Fuel must be kept in approved containers and in designated area.
3. Must show valid APBA card or pay $10 for pit pass.
4. Last Chance format may be used on classes with more than 10 boats.
5. No Motor homes, Campers or Boat parking in Mall Parking Lot on Sat. 8/17 and Sun. 8-18.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.