GPS Address - 12 Church Street, Kingston, NH 03848
FROM ROUTE 95 - Take NH Exit #1. Follow Route 107 North 9.5 miles to traffic light. Cross over Route 125 and take an immediate right. Follow 1/2 mile to stop sign. Go straight after stop sign 1,000 feet. Pits are across the street next to church.
FROM ROUTE 495 - Take exit 51B. Follow Route 125 North for 10.5 miles to traffic light. Go left onto Depot Road and take an immediate right. Follow 1/2 mile to stop sign. Go straight after stop sign 1000 feet. Pits are across the street next to church.
Seabrook Inn - 603-474-3078
Hampshire Inn - 603-474-5700
Holiday Inn Express - 603-474-1150
All are located off of Route 95, Seabrook, NH, 10 miles from the pits.
3 Laps of an approx 3/4 Mile Course - - - NOT approved for records.
Risk Manager (51073) AARON CHURCHILL, 6 SPENCER LANE, CLIFTON, ME
* Classes with four boats or less, may run one heat four laps at a prorated entry fee.
* J and Pro Classes with three boats will run one heat four laps at a prorated entry fee.
* No vehicles in the pits. All trailers will be parked by pit boss. Tow vehicles to be parked across street in school lot.
* Camping permitted in school lot.
* Building on site is available for pot luck supper Saturday evening.
* Pits are on Town property, no open containers or fires.
* NO Dogs or Bicycles in pits or Church lot.
* All pre-entries will go into a raffle for a free entry.
* Receive $5 off your first entry with the donation of canned goods or paper products to benefit the Kingston Food Pantry.
* $50 gas card to out of Region drivers that race both days.
* In the event of cancellation due to weather, host Club will retain $15 from first entry fee to be applied to fixed race costs.
* $15 fee for the dislodging of a buoy
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.