At judges stand: Fri noon to 5 pm, Sat. and Sun. 7:30 am to 8:30 am.
At judges stand Sat. and Sun. 9:30 am.
All closed course classes $30 per class per day.
Marathon $30 per class per day
Yamato Main Event $10 per driver - covers both days.
Please email entries to Cassandra Olson: email@example.com
Race Director (6762) BILL PAVLICK III, 3186 BENNETT PL, AURORA, IL
Race Director (9071) MIKE PAVLICK, 512 CLEARWATER LANE, OSWEGO, IL
Referee (12424) MICHAEL MACKEY, 814 DAVY ST, DEKALB, IL
Assistant Referee (74848) MIKEY PAVLICK, 512 CLEARWATER, OSWEGO , IL
Inspector (57198) ROGER PRZYBYLA, N9128 MAPLE ST, EAST TROY, WI
Inspector (73904) JOHN KORBUS, 412 GERARD AVE, VILLA PARK, IL
Scorer (15104) CASSANDRA OLSON, 2135 15TH STREET, ROCKFORD, IL
Risk Manager (75539) KARSTEN PAVLICK, 3186 BENNETT, AURORA, IL
1. Racer School and testing (after registration) Fri Noon -5 pm
2. 20 minute marathon to run both days.
3. Yamato MAIN EVENT (special event - promotional tool) to be run both days if time permits. $10 entry fee covers both days. Details will be announced at Drivers Meeting. You must race in at least one closed course race per day in order to be eligible for the YME.
4. APBA J props will be used.
5. No alcohol in pits.
6. Entry fees will be refunded provided the driver scratches their race(s) at the drivers meeting. Barring extenuating circumstances, drivers who scratch after the drivers meeting will not be refunded their entry fees.
7. Keep an eye on Marine Racing Club Facebook page for updates.
8. No capsule classes.
9. Camping at the top of the hill as long as the ground is not too soft. No hook ups.
***Conducting club is responsible for payment of the Region 7 Fee of $25 sanction day. Mail to Region Chair Bill Pavlick 3186 Bennett Place Aurora, IL 60502
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.