Days Inn - 1096 Express Ln, Jesup GA, 31546 ~ (866) 539-8430
Quality Inn - 205 N US Hwy 301, Jesup GA, 31545 ~ (912)-385-0245
Baymont Inn - 1100 Express Ln, Jesup GA 31546 ~ (912) 427-7760
Comfort Inn - 155 Main St. Blackshear, GA 31516 ~ (912) 807-7829
**See notes section for new and important camping details**
All classes - 3 laps of an approx. 3/4 mile course. Not approved for records.
Marathon - TBD, contact Dave Bennett for more info
At the pavilion in the pits: Friday: 10 am - 4 pm *~* Saturday: 8 am - 9 am *~* Sunday: by apt only
At the pavilion in the pits - Saturday / Sunday 9 am
Entry fee for drivers 16 and under in J , AX, KPH classes - $60 per class for the weekend. Over 16 years of age $80 for the weekend.
Antique Classes $40 per class, each class will only run 1 time.
All other Classes/Marathon: $80 for the weekend (no 1 day rates)
Testing fee $20 per driver
$20 additional fee per class will be charged if you do not use the APBA pre-registration forms listed
Mandatory Pre entries by October 27th can be completed using the APBA designed form: https://ww04.elbowspace.com/secure/20200608121110082195
Link for entry blank: https://www.apba.org/resources/entry-blank-2441
You must check in / register / sign the waivers upon arrival and before any on water activities.
Race Director (113) HOWIE NICHOLS, 4945 MAYFLOWER ST, COCOA, FL
Referee (1863) JOHN RUNNE, 110 SPRING WATER CT, NEW BERN, NC
Assistant Referee (3943) CHARLES GONYEA, 3465 TIMBER RIDGE LAKE ROAD, LIBERTY, NC
Inspector (7958) STEVE DUNN, 1237 W COX FERRY RD, CONWAY, SC
Inspector (71908) R C HAWIE, 296 HERNANDO ROAD, WINTER HAVEN, FL
Scorer (51543) JILL GLOSSNER, 3753 ON DECK CIRCLE, LITTLE RIVER, SC
*Please see the BoD press release for membership requirements and 2021 race season points.* LINK: https://www.apba.org/news-oct.31-nov.1-event-information.html
1. No Boats allowed on water prior to Friday
2. No testing without a Safety Inspection
3. You must be registered and signed in to be on the water.
4. Anyone not in compliance will receive a fine and yellow or red card.
5. No capsule boats or classes.
6. No vehicles in the pits after your trailer has been placed
7. No open fires allowed in the pits
8. No RVs in the pits, must use a truck or tractor to place your trailer.
9. Entry fee is for the entire weekend, no 1 day discount
10. Class scheduling and / or class combinations will be at the discretion of the race committee.
11. The schedule may advance into the next day if the race committee chooses to do so.
12. Testing on Friday from Noon to 5pm.
13. Testing will not begin until all Pre-race setup is completed.
14. Scheduling and/or course may change according to weather conditions or other circumstances warranting a change.
15. All Antique PRO classes will only race once over the weekend.
16. SO Marathon will be scheduled both days, contact Dave Bennett for details.
17. Signing up for patrol boat or any duty and failure to show will result in a minimum of 2 yellow cards
18. Violation of any of these notes could result in a yellow or red card.
19. Social Distancing practices will be enforced
20. Face Mask guidelines will be in place.
21. The food vendor will offer a boxed dinner on Saturday night. No dining inside the Pavilion, take it back to your pit area or Camping spot.
**Special Notice to all participants wishing to camp at the race site:**
Wayne County Commissioners met on Monday, October 5th and voted to impose a $40 PER NIGHT fee to those wishing to camp at the race site beginning with this event. This is beyond race committee control at this point in time, however it is being worked on to try and have a better solution for the future. There are no amenities or hook ups available at the race site and your camping will have to be self-contained as it always has been in the past. As an alternative there is a Campground at the Heavenly Acres Arena, http://southgeorgiarodeo.com/ , from what we have been told they have 34 sites with full hook ups at $30 per night. The address is 4761 GA-203 Screven, GA 31560 - phone # 912-579-6967. This is approximately 1 mile from the race course, you would exit via Griffis Rd to Route 203 and take a right, Heavenly Acres is located on your left fairly quick.
***Dates changed by APBA HQ after the event to allow for 2021 season points***
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.