Days Inn - 1096 Express Ln, Jesup GA, 31546 ~ (866) 539 8430
Quality Inn - 205 N US Hwy 301, Jesup GA, 31545 ~ (912) 385-0245
Baymont Inn - 1100 Express Ln, Jesup GA 31546 ~ (912) 427-7760
Comfort Inn - 155 Main St. Blackshear, GA 31516 ~ (912) 807-7829
**See notes section for new and important camping details**
All classes - 3 laps of an approx. 3/4 mile course. Not approved for records.
National Championships: SO Eastern Championships all classes, MO WinterNationals all classes
Preferred Method online.
Pre-Entry by Email - email@example.com
At the pavilion in the pits: Thursday: 10 am - 4 pm *~* Friday and Saturday: 8 am - 9 am *~* Sunday: by appt only
At the pavilion in the pits - Friday 9:30 am *~* Saturday 9 am
Entry fee for drivers 16 and under in J & AX classes - $40 per class for the weekend. Over 16 years of age $60 for the weekend.
All other Classes: $60 for the weekend (no 1 day rates)
Testing fee $20 per driver
$20 additional fee per class will be charged if you do not use the APBA pre-registration forms listed
Mandatory Pre entries by April 3rd can be completed using the APBA designed form: https://ww04.elbowspace.com/secure/20200608121110082195
Late fee applies to entries not received by April 3rd.
Pre entries can also be sent via email to Jill Glossner: firstname.lastname@example.org
You must include your APBA member #, your name, class, and boat # to be considered valid.
Link for entry blank: https://www.apba.org/resources/entry-blank-2441
You must check in / register / sign the waivers upon arrival and before any on water activities.
Race Director (113) HOWIE NICHOLS, 4945 MAYFLOWER ST, COCOA, FL
Referee (1863) JOHN RUNNE, 110 SPRING WATER CT, NEW BERN, NC
Assistant Referee (3943) CHARLES GONYEA, 3465 TIMBER RIDGE LAKE ROAD, LIBERTY, NC
Inspector (7958) STEVE DUNN, 1237 W COX FERRY RD, CONWAY, SC
Inspector (71908) R C HAWIE, 296 HERNANDO ROAD, WINTER HAVEN, FL
Inspector (76581) KURT ROMBERG, 10923 SPARKLE CREEK DRIVE, MIDLAND, NC
Scorer (51543) JILL GLOSSNER, 13 WASHINGTON WAY, TABERNACLE, NJ
1. No Boats allowed on water prior to Thursday
2. No testing without a Safety Inspection
3. You must be registered and signed in to be on the water.
4. Anyone not in compliance will receive a fine and yellow or red card.
5. No capsule boats or classes.
6. No vehicles in the pits after your trailer has been placed
7. No open fires allowed in the pits
8. No RVs in the pits, must use a truck or tractor to place your trailer.
9. Entry fee is for the entire weekend, no 1 day discount
10. Class scheduling and / or class combinations will be at the discretion of the race committee.
11. The schedule may advance into the next day if the race committee chooses to do so.
12. Testing on Thursday from Noon to 5pm.
13. Testing will not begin until all Pre-race setup is completed.
14. Scheduling and/or course may change according to weather conditions or other circumstances warranting a change.
15. J / AX Classes will only race on Sat & Sun.
16. All other Classes will race 2 times over the 3 day period. You may race twice on the same day.
17. Signing up for patrol boat or any duty and failure to show will result in a minimum of 2 yellow cards
18. Violation of any of these notes could result in a yellow or red card.
19. SO Marathon will also be run 2 times over the 3 day period.
20. **Special Notice to all participants wishing to camp at the race site:**
Wayne County Commissioners have imposed a $40 PER NIGHT fee to those wishing to camp at the race site beginning with this event. There are no amenities or hook ups available at the race site and your camping will have to be self-contained as it always has been in the past.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.