Directions from I-5 north and south: Take exit 49 off I-5 and go east on Mt. St. Helens way NE which turns into WA HWY 504 also known as Spirit Lake HWY. Follow for approx 6 miles and Silver Lake Resort will be on your right.
Silver Lake Resort - 360-274-6141 ~ 3201 Spirit Lake Highway, Silver Lake, WA 98645.
Call resort for hotel reservations and cabin reservations, mention boat races. Hotel resort on the water facing race course. Camping is allowed at resort. Campers in tents will be charged $25 for weekend. Motorhomes will be charged $75 for weekend. This to be collected by SOA at registration. Limited power hookups available. Please email Kyle for motor home spots. firstname.lastname@example.org. Limited space available, to save space for racers, no motorhomes permitted on property that do not bring a boat. Please utilize area campgrounds.
Timberland Inn and Suites- (360) 274-4064 *~* Mt. St. Helens Motel- (360) 274-7721 *~* 7 West Motel- (360) 274-7526
Seaquest State Park- 3030 Spirit Lake Hwy, Castle Rock, WA 98611- (360) 274-8633- parks.state.wa.us
Silver Cove RV Resort- 351 Hall Rd, Silver Lake, WA 98645- highwaywestvacations.com
Stock/mod/pro/J. 3 laps of an approx 1 mile course. Approx 3 mile total. NOT APPROVED FOR RECORDS
Digital Clock start
National Championships: Stock and Mod Western Championships
Trophies:1st-3rd for Stock Western Championship and Mod western winter national and All JH/JR participants.
NO REGISTRATION ON SITE. ALL REGISTRATION IS ONLINE. seattleoutboard.org or apba.org
Drivers meeting will be at 8:30am sharp in the pits both days.
1st class $50 - 2nd Class $35 - 3rd class and more $25
Youth rate 9-17 years old: 1st class $30 - 2nd class $25 - 3rd class and more $20
Race Director (963) KYLE BAHL, 5725 158TH ST SW, EDMONDS, WA
Referee (3202) ALLEN THORSEN, 22224 NELSON RD, BEND, OR
Assistant Referee (3935) JIM NILSEN, 3210 89TH AVE E, EDGEWOOD, WA
Assistant Referee (8191) JASON DIAMOND, 20611 LAPALOMA DR E, BONNEY LAKE, WA
Inspector (13234) JOEL POLICAR, 20908 S W WILLAPA CT, TUALATIN , OR
Inspector (14065) CARL LEWIS, 7115 TIMBERLAKE DRIVE S.E., OLYMPIA, WA
Scorer (72026) DENISE JOHNSON, 7314 SE 19TH AVE, PORTLAND, OR
Risk Manager (15703) MISSI DIAMOND, 20611 LAPALOMA DR E, BONNEY LAKE, WA
1.ONE (1) crew persons per racing driver
***Pre–registration will be
mandatory for DRIVER and
CREW MEMBER through SOA
***Pre-registration for RACING
ENTRIES will be mandatory
through the APBA website.
2. No spectators allowed
3. Masks must be worn on Silver Lake Resort property or a distance of 6 feet from another person must be maintained in accordance with Washington State DOH mandate.
4. Event closed to Public
1. Camping on site permitted in certain areas determined by race director. A fee is accessed. Race director will coordinate where campers and trailers are to be parked. No motorhomes on the resort property that are not racing a boat.
2. No motorized scooters or bikes allowed on Silver Lake Resort Property.
3. All minors must have their legal guardian over the age of 18 sign for them when in hot pits. Legal Guardian must be only signer for the minor, unless a signature by the legal guardian is obtained before race with notarized stamp.
4. Entire resort will be hot pits and roped off by orange mesh fencing. Those in Hot Pits must have a wrist band and signed the waiver. Closed toed shoes in hot pits during racing hours.
5. 10pm is quiet time
6. Dogs on leashes on Resort Property.
7. All pit areas/RV spaces will keep trailers confined to the designated RV space. No trailers, vehicles, tents, or structures of any kinds in the common area lawns of the motel, cabins, field, playground or peninsula area of the property.
8. Additional pit space in the upper tent area is fine, but not on the roadway.
9. PARKING: Minimal authorized vehicles allowed in park. All other vehicles must park on roadway.
10. Classes will be subjected to combination by race committee if deemed necessary.
11. In case of blow off first entries will be retained to cover race costs.
12. $5 charge to anyone paying entry fees with a credit card or debit card.
13. Stock Western Championship to be run Saturday 5/1/21. If Saturday is a blow off, Sunday 5/2/21 will be National event day. 8 bone-a -fide starters needed.
14. Mod Western Championship will be held Saturday 5/1/21. If Saturday is blown off, Sunday 5/2/21 will be the winter national date. 5 bone-a-fide starters needed.
15.NO PRO Category classes will be run in 2021.
16. In case of race stoppage, referee will call heat complete if lead boat is on final lap
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.