Saturday (6/5/21) - in pits - 10 a.m.
Sunday (6/6/21) - in pits - 10 a.m.
JH, JR, K Pro H - $15
AX - $30
All other classes $30 per class.
Register in pits only.
Race Director (11428) JASEN DIRCKSEN, 5052 COUNTY ROAD 16, WATERLOO, IN
Referee (72169) JOSH KIMBLE, 761 COURTNEY CIR, DANVILLE, IN
Assistant Referee (1180) KRIS PROCTOR, 106 CLIFFSIDE DR, VERSAILLES, IN
Inspector (1147) DAVID BRILL, 1082 ROGER SCOTT DR, BELLBROOK, OH
Inspector (13649) GARY MILLER, 13028 REDDING DR., FORT WAYNE, IN
Scorer (11726) DONNA ROSKOWSKI, 10100 N JEFFERY DR, MOORESVILLE, IN
Risk Manager (16022) MIKE BROWN, 701 N BROAD ST, FAIRBORN, OH
- Drivers school on Friday June 4th. Call Josh Kimble (317-319-6574 ) for arrangements.
- PRO classes 125CCH and K PRO H will run both days.
- Mod, Stock, J classes: must run with the current APBA legal fuel of zero with a Digitron DT15 and DT 45. No fuel of the day.
- Entry into pits on Friday afternoon only - exception is for Drivers school.
- No alcohol or smoking in the pits or park area.
- Due to expected entries, cars and motor homes will not be allowed to park in the pit area.
- The Pit Committee may ask you to minimize your pit area.
- Motor homes may camp grass area west of pits. Please allow space for others.
- No class registrations will be accepted after the Drivers Meeting.
- Restrooms at shelter house will be open.
- Concessions will be available at beach house.
- Antique outboard motor static display will be on location.
- Pitch-in dinner proposed for Saturday night in pits. More details to be announced on Facebook, APBA social and HydroRacer.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.