2022 Stock Outboard Nationals and J North American Championships
7/12/2022 – 7/17/2022
CAROLINA VIRGINIA RACING ASSOCIATION # 178
Springfield, OH Champions Lake
Interstate 70 east of Dayton, Ohio. Exit north onto SR 41 (S. Charleston Pike) enter Clark County Fairgrounds at main gate 4401 S Charleston Pike, Springfield, OH 45502 and follow signs to pits.
Courtyard by Marriott
100 South Fountain Ave
Springfield, OH 45502
Phone: (937) 322-3600
Guests should identify themselves as a part of the APBA National Championships or APBA to receive special room rate of $116 per night plus tax. Rate is locked until 7.11.2022
All categories - Approximate 1 mile length, 3 laps per heat,
1. Text @k34cbc to 81010 to receive event updates via text messages for this event.
2. Per APBA insurance rules: No one under the age of 18 is allowed to operate motorized land vehicles of any kind on the event site. This includes golf carts, mopeds, scooters, and ATV\'s/quads. Motorized land vehicles, including scooters, motorcycles, mopeds, atvs, etc., may only be operated by licensed drivers.
3. Special event Merc 20H hydro and runabout races to be held after National Championships based on minimum participation.
4. You must register, sign the waiver, and have a 2022 Nationals safety inspection sticker in order to test and/or race.
5. Racing will begin at 8:30 each day, patrol boat drivers report at 8:15AM.
6. Lake is closed until official testing on Tuesday July 12.
7. The pit area will not be accessible until Sun July 10, 2022 @ 3:00pm. Designated trailer drop-off areas will be at the SW entrance to the lake on Laybourne rd.
8. Trailer/Pit stall will be assigned.
9. Pets are allowed, however they must be leashed and you must clean up after them.
10. Race schedule may be altered at the race committee\'s discretion.
11. The Chief Scorer will be Jill Glossner. The Chief Inspector will be Kurt Romberg.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.