I-90 from Seattle to Cle Elum exit to Hwy. 97 - follow 97 to Chelan.
Campbells Resort see a full list at www.mahoganyandmerlot.com
For Vintage Unlimiteds, 3 laps of an approx. 2 mile course.
For Vintage Limiteds, 3 laps of an approx. 1 mile course.
NOT approved for Records
Region 10 Rescue
Bottles of wine with event logo on the label
Registration online, closes at midnight on September 24th.
Completed registration forms may also be emailed to David Williams at email@example.com
or regular mail to
Hydroplane and Raceboat Museum
5917 S 196th St
Kent, WA 98032
Friday 10/1 - In the Campbells pits 8 PM
Saturday 10/2 - in the Pits - 8 AM
$100 Vintage Inboards
$500 for Vintage Unlimiteds
Plus $10 per registered Vintage participant for the Vintage Promotion Fund.
Hydroplane Museum, 5917 S 196th St, Kent, WA 98032 OR -
via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Race Director (2858) DAVID D WILLIAMS, 2072 HOQUIAM CT NE, RENTON, WA
Referee (6635) PATRICK GLEASON, 10608 95TH ST SW, TACOMA, WA
*Vintage Driving School all three days
* HYDROPLANE SUPPORT TRUCKS will not be allowed to park in pits. Trucks permitted in the pits for off-loading only
* CAR PARKING will not be available any where in the pits. Additional parking is available at the Don Morse Park parking lot.
* PITS- The pits will be secured pits. You must be an APBA or HARM member (bring your cards) to get a hot pit pass OR you will have to pay $10 for the weekend wrist band. NO exception to the rules!!
* FRIDAY NIGHT WELCOME EVENT: 5 - 7 at Campbells Resort
* SATURDAY NIGHT PARTY OUTSIDE ON THE LAWN WITH FOOD AND LIVE MUSIC 6 - 9 p.m. Reservations required. by midnight 9/24. See details on www.mahoganyandmerlot.com
* The Hydroplane Museum will follow all government mandated Covid-19 safety measures.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.