I88 to Route 40 into town. Turn right on E. 2nd Street to Sewards Park.
Holiday Inn Express 815-622-4000
Country Inn & Suites - 815-625-3200
Super 8 - 815-626-8800
Days Inn - 815-626-5500
RV and tent camping in pits. No hook ups.
All categories - 3 laps per heat on an approx 3/4 mile course. total distance 2.25 miles - Not approved for records
No prizes, points and fun only.
At club truck Fri. 2pm to 6pm
At judges stand Sat. and Sun. 7:30 am to 8:30 am.
Anyone wanting to test on Friday must register and sign waiver before going on the water.
At judges stand Sat. and Sun. 9:30 am.
Flat rate of $10 per driver for the weekend.
Please email entries to Cassandra Olson: email@example.com
Race Director (6762) BILL PAVLICK III, 3186 BENNETT PL, AURORA, IL
Referee (12424) MICHAEL MACKEY, 814 DAVY ST, DEKALB, IL
Assistant Referee (74848) MIKEY PAVLICK, 512 CLEARWATER, OSWEGO , IL
Inspector (9071) MIKE PAVLICK, 512 CLEARWATER LANE, OSWEGO, IL
Inspector (57198) ROGER PRZYBYLA, N9128 MAPLE ST, EAST TROY, WI
Inspector (73904) JOHN KORBUS, 412 GERARD AVE, VILLA PARK, IL
Scorer (15104) CASSANDRA OLSON, 2135 15TH STREET, ROCKFORD, IL
Risk Manager (75539) KARSTEN PAVLICK, 3186 BENNETT, AURORA, IL
1. Racer School and testing 2 -6 pm
2. Yamato MAIN EVENT (special event - promotional tool) to be run both days. Details will be announced at Drivers Meeting. No entry fee.
3. Classes eligible to run for 2 races in one day will be determined based on entries and announced at drivers meeting.
4. APBA J props will be used.
5. No alcohol in pits.
6. Due to the low, low flat rate for entry fees, there will be no scratch money.
7. Annual dinner at Froggy\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\'s Saturday evening.
8. Keep an eye on Marine Racing Club Facebook page for updates.
***Conducting club is responsible for payment of the Region 7 Fee of $25 sanction day. Mail to Region Chair Bill Pavlick 3186 Bennett Place Aurora, IL 60502
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.