Sharptown, MD Regatta- Southeast Stock and Junior Divisional Championship
5/14/2022 – 5/15/2022
CAROLINA VIRGINIA RACING ASSOCIATION # 178
Sharptown, MD Nanticoke River
Route 50 East through Easton, MD and Cambridge, MD. After you cross Nanticoke River Memorial Bridge, go approx. 3.6 miles, turn Left on Route 313, take immediate Left on Route 313/Sharptown Road. Continue on Route 313/Sharptown Road for approx. 6.5 miles. Turn Right on Sharptown Line Road, Left on Cherry Beach Road into Cherry Beach Park.
Camping in pits, local motel in Seaford, DE and Salisbury, MD
All categories- approximately 1 mile each lap- 3 laps- distance 3 miles. Not approved for records.
Inspector (434) ALEXANDER JENNINGS III, 108 RAYMOND AVE, ASTON, PA
Inspector (76581) KURT ROMBERG, 10923 SPARKLE CREEK DRIVE, MIDLAND, NC
Scorer (72090) JOYCE GOLLEY, 106 ALBERTA DR, NEWPORT NEWS, VA
Risk Manager (71441) MATT DAGOSTINO, 12314 KEEL TURN, BOWIE, MD
*Absolutely no boats in the water without signing waiver and receiving a wristband. Failure to comply will result in disqualification for the weekend.
* Classes without enough entries will be combined, cancelled, or run one heat.
* There will be a concession stand during the day, and a dinner in the pits on Saturday night.
* No parking on any sandy areas
* No Glass Bottles in Park
* The schedule may advance into the next day if the race committee chooses to do so
* Scheduling and/or course may change according to weather conditions or other circumstances warranting a change
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.