2022 Southeast Divisional Championship Buckhorn Reservoir Regatta & Driving School
10/8/2022 – 10/9/2022
CAROLINA VIRGINIA RACING ASSOCIATION # 178
Wilson, NC Buckhorn Lake
From I-95 - take Exit 116, go West on Highway 42, turn Right on Rock Ridge School Rd, go approx. 4 miles crossing Highway 581 (at Wilkerson Crossroads), turn Left into the pits at the Buckhorn Lake sign.
*HOTELS - Red Roof Inn (Exit 121 off I-95), 5016 Hayes Place, Wilson, NC 27896, Phone 252-234-7172
Microtel Inn, 5013 Hayes Place, Phone 252-234-0444.
Comfort Suites, 252-265-8850
Hampton Inn, 252-291-0330
Sleep Inn, 252-234-2900
Quality Inn, 252-291-6400
Holiday Inn Express, 252-234-7900
Country Inn & Suites, 252-281-5501
Fairfield by Marriott, 252-265-5660
-Rock Ridge Campground (Exit 116 off I-95, 2 miles from pits) 7030 Rock Ridge School Road, Sims, NC.
Phone 252-291-4477- call between hours of 2 p.m. and 9 p.m. Full Hookups, Pull through with 30 amp Water and Electric. Tent camping also available (4 to a tent) w/full Bathhouse and Laundry.
3 laps, approx. 1 mile course, distance 3 miles. NOT approved for records.
Marathon Course will be set after Divisionals are completed.
Divisional Championships: Stock and MOD Southeast Divisionals
05350 500CCMR05430 350CCMH05450 500CCMH06020 ASR06220 ASH06240 CSH06270 300SSH06300 20SSH11011 J CLASS H
05350 500CCMR05430 350CCMH06020 ASR06220 ASH06240 CSH06270 300SSH06300 20SSH11011 J CLASS H
Friday afternoon in pits - 11a.m.to 6p.m.
Saturday morning in pits- 8 a.m. to 9 a.m.
Saturday night in pits- upon completion of Saturdays racing.
Saturday- in pits - 9:00 a.m.
NOTE: Drivers meeting for Sunday racing will be held in the pits on Saturday night upon completion of Saturdays racing.
$40 per class/per day - pre-registration
$65 per class/per day - on site registration
$25 - testing
* Driver School on Friday, 10:30 am to 1 pm
* Sanctioned testing on Friday after Driver School ~1:30 pm to 5 pm, $25 per driver. Drivers must register for sanctioned testing by paying $25 fee, signing the waiver, and wearing a wristband.
* Southeast Divisional Championship will be held on Saturday, with Sunday as blow out day
* Classes without enough entries will be combined, cancelled, or run one heat.
* Food concessions during the day. Dinner in pits on Saturday night.
* The Race Committee may move forward with Sundays race schedule if Saturdays racing finishes early.
* Lap Marathon to be completed Saturday after Divisionals and 1st on Sunday.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.