6th Annual Frank Hansen Memorial Regatta Presented By Seafair
9/10/2022 – 9/11/2022
SEATTLE OUTBOARD ASSOCIATION # 25
SeaTac, WA Angle Lake
Angle Lake Park - 19408 International Blvd, SeaTac, WA 98188
***-TRAILER PARKING DIRECTIONS-***
From Interstate 5, take the 188th/ Orillia Road exit # 152. Head West towards SeaTac Airport on South 188th Street for 1.5 miles. Turn left on International Blvd / Pacific Hwy S. Head south on International Blvd / Pacific Hwy S. for .5 miles to the Angle Lake Park Entrance at S 195th St.
***-GENERAL PARKING DIRECTIONS-***
From Interstate 5, take the 188th/ Orillia Road exit # 152. Head West towards SeaTac Airport on South 188th Street for 1.5 miles. Turn left on International Blvd / Pacific Hwy S. Head south on International Blvd / Pacific Hwy S. for .5 miles to the Angle Lake Park Entrance. DO NOT PULL INTO THE PARK! Make U-Turn at the light and head north to the Alaska Airlines Corporate Parking Lot, there will be designated parking and park access from the Alaska Airlines Campus.
Hotels within walking distance of the pits
3 Laps on an approx. 3/4 mile course. Not Approved for Records for SO, MOD, PRO & J
SOA/Region 10 Rescue
To Be Determined
Saturday Region 10 Babcock Race
J Hydro Seafair Cup - Based on Two Days Of Points!
SOA Club Truck - Saturday Sept 10th. 7am - 8:30am *~~* Sunday Sept 11th. 7am - 8:30am.
Online registration is strongly advised at http://www.seattleoutboard.org/raceform.html AND https://form.jotform.com/222484556971163
9:30 AM at SOA Club Truck
Adults: $60-1st class / $45-2nd class / $35-3rd class & each additional class(es).
Youth rate (16 & under): $30-1st class / $25-2nd class & each additional class(es)
Additional $7 Credit Card Fee Per Transaction
SOA New Folks in Boats - Per Announcement
ON-LINE Registration Required,
NOTE: Online Pre-Registration closes Wednesday 9/7 at 6 PM:
On-Site Registration Without Pre-Registration $25
Mail Entries To:
Jan Shaw, 3006 W Prairie Breeze Ave, Spokane, WA
New Folks In Boats Registration - Kelsie Eagon
Race Director (14359) KELSIE EAGON, 15 164TH ST SW APT A-36, BOTHELL, WA
Referee (1) RICK SANDSTROM, 9700 HARBOUR PL STE 126, MUKILTEO, WA
Assistant Referee (9942) MATT YARNO, 4918 184TH PLACE SW, LYNNWOOD, WA
Inspector (1397) DAREN GOEHRING, 3520 82ND PL NE, MARYSVILLE, WA
Inspector (71277) DAVID TONGE, 16819 A ST S, SPANAWAY, WA
Scorer (50525) JAN SHAW, 3006 W PRAIRIE BREEZE AVE, SPOKANE, WA
Risk Manager (15526) TRAVIS KAUTH, 15 164TH ST. SW. A36, BOTHELL, WA
***READ AND ACKNOWLEDGE EACH OF THESE NOTES PRIOR TO ATTENDING THIS EVENT***
1) No Camping in the pits with the exception of no more than two prearranged RVs, strictly for security purposes.
2) Move in on Friday Must Be Arranged with Matt Yarno or Kelsie Eagon! Must Enter Only at the back gate on Friday.
3) Move in on Saturday through upper path entrance. DO NOT ENTER without instruction of Race Committee Representative at upper entrance. Only large enclosed trailers will be allowed in through the lower back gate but must enter Angle Lake Park prior to going to back gate.
4) Trailer parking will be assigned by Race Committee Representative.
5) Pit Exit Gate will be re-opened after the Seattle Outboard Association equipment truck is packed and ready for travel. Once your trailer enters the pits, race equipment will remain in the park for the duration of the event unless you have made arrangements with Race Committee.
6) All vehicles must be parked in the designated Alaska Airlines Parking Lot. Please tell your guests and crews about the parking arrangements. **Details in the driving directions above* No Racers / Family or Crew Vehicles Parking in the Angle Lake Parking Lot Or They Could Be Towed By City Of SeaTac Parks Department
7) Closed toed shoes must be worn in the restricted areas during racing
8) No Underage Drinking Or Marijuana Use Will Be Tolerated
9) In case of cancellation due to weather conditions, club will keep first entry fee to defray costs.
10) SOA Minimum Boat Class Count Structure & Schedule Will Be Followed
11) Race schedule may be altered due to weather.
12) No motorized Scooters or similar vehicles, including remote controlled vehicles or drones.
***THIS IS A CITY PARK*** Park Rules
13) No dogs in the Park.
14) No Alcohol in the Park.
15) No Vehicles Allowed Into Pits Without Approval From Race Committee!! (Park Rules)
16) Pit Parking is limited - Please don’t bring a 40ft trailer with one boat.
17) Walkway inside pit area above the water edge and steps must remain clear - NO Chairs
18) If you need to leave on Saturday night you will need to talk with Race Committee
19) F500 will be responsible to arrange divers
20) If you want to Pit next to someone Arrive at the same time!
21) Drivers ONLY at Drivers Meeting, if under 16 bring a parent
22) All Registered Drivers Shall Sign Up To Volunteer Or Have A Person To Volunteer.
23) SOA Driving School – Registration through Kelsie Eagon
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
An exhibition may be performed at this event pursuant to all APBA General Safety Rules provided that proper waivers and membership forms have been completed. All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.