J classes: Sat/Sun $40 per entry per day.
All other classes: Sat/Sun $80 per entry per day.
For eligible classes, when paying for 2 days the bonus day can be added for $30/entry for J and $55/entry all other classes.
Discount $5 per racing entry when you preregister.
$25 inboard administration fee for Cracker Box (not eligible for discount)
online only at https://form.jotform.com/222554384297161
Race Director (77188) DAVID KRAMER, 26995 W PIUTE AVE, BUCKEYE, AZ
Referee (393) ERNIE DAWE, 82138 TAHQUITZ AVE, INDIO, CA
Assistant Referee (13936) DAVID HALE, 10951 SCOVILLE AVE, LOS ANGELES, CA
Inspector (4547) JULIAN RUCKI, 1940 WALL ST # D, TRACY, CA
Inspector (14278) KENT GABRIELSON, 10112 SOUTH 279TH AVE., BUCKEYE, AZ
Inspector (51672) ALLEN ROUSE, 245 N COURT ST, MARTINEZ, CA
Scorer (16455) TARI HAYDEN, 43923 N 20TH ST, NEW RIVER, AZ
Scorer (76146) VICKI SCHWARZENBACH, 22858 LITTLE BEAVER RD, APPLE VALLEY, CA
Risk Manager (9428) ROGER L HEWSON JR, 1115 MAIN STREET, HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA
• Open testing to registered racers Saturday only following drivers meeting. $20 per driver, payable at registration.
• Two testing periods: 1.5hr for outboards and 45 minutes for Cracker Box, or as time permits, TBA at drivers meeting.
• Fuel of the Day: Shell station, 501 Monroe Ave, Buckeye, AZ 85326
• Classic Merc 20H class
• 3 days of racing in 2 for all legal classes, with bonus day to run on Saturday
• Racing starts Saturday after testing, Sunday 8:30AM
• The lake collects from all racers and participants $10 per vehicle per weekend.
• Move-in time is Friday 8am-5pm, after which the gate will be locked. For after-hours access text 602-361-2408. Gates reopen Saturday at 6am
• Driving School throughout the weekend.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.