From Wenatchee: North on US-Alt 97 20 miles to Entiat. Turn right into Entiat City Park. Stay right to Silicosaska Park and boat launch ramp.
The Wenatchee Sleep Inn and Suites will be the Regatta hotel. 20 rooms have been booked for the event.
The per night cost is $158 plus tax for a one king room or $178 plus tax for a two queen room and includes a free breakfast each morning. This will be the best deal in town by far for a hotel of this quality. Call the hotel at 509-663-8333 to make a reservation. You must mention that you are with the Entiat Vintage Raceboat Regatta to receive this special rate.
Saturday and Sunday
Clock and flags
Region 10 Rescue
00800 VINTAGE01160 1.5 LTR STOCK
00800 VINTAGE01160 1.5 LTR STOCK
Completed entry forms MUST be sent by regular mail or email only and must be received by July 1, 2023 if emailed or postmarked; by June 25 if sent USPS mail. NO ONSITE REGISTRATION. Drivers and/or boat owners will be required to check in on Friday from 6pm to 8pm or Saturday from 6:30am to 7:30am. No check in on Sunday.
ON-SITE CHECK IN IS REQUIRED AND WILL BE DONE FRIDAY FROM 5PM TO 7PM AND SATURDAY 7AM TO 8AM. NO ENTRY FORMS WILL BE ACCEPTED AT CHECK IN.
Each entry will receive one Regatta T Shirt. Please state what size shirt is desired.
Saturday and Sunday - At boat launch ramp, 8 AM.
$200 per boat entered - includes all fees. Entry fees may be included with a mailed entry (checks payable to PNBRA, do not mail cash) or paid on site at check in. Credit cards may be used for payment of entry fees however a $10 transaction fee will be added.
16678 Lemolo Shore Dr NE
Poulsbo, WA 98370
or email to Mike at:
Race Director (76521) STEPHAN AIRD, 4407 38TH AVE SW, SEATTLE, WA
Referee (12584) SCOTT EDENSWORD, PO BOX 1554, PUYALLUP, WA
Assistant Referee (15607) MICHAEL CURRIE, 16678 LEMOLO SHORE DRIVE NE, POULSBO, WA
Scorer (15703) MISSI DIAMOND, 20611 LAPALOMA DR E, BONNEY LAKE, WA
Risk Manager (75326) STEPHEN PARKER, PO BOX 3313, RENTON, WA
Vintage Rep (75385) SHAUN KELSON, 15814 261ST AVE E, BUCKLEY , WA
Vintage Inspector (76373) JAMES ELMS, 13007 23RD PLACE NE, SEATTLE, WA
Surveyor (2732) RUSSELL K DODGE, 11939 EXETER AVE NE, SEATTLE, WA
1. T boats (1.5 LS) will run under Inboard rules as an exhibition class. No points will be awarded.
2. Friday, July 21 is for set-up and inspections.
3. No oil spills allowed anywhere on site. No oil allowed in garbage.
4. NO OPEN TOE SHOES ALLOWED IN PIT AREAS!
5. Food vendor(s) will be on site.
6. Only authorized RVs allowed in boat launch ramp. No dumping of waste water allowed.
7. No underage drinking or recreational drug use allowed in park.
8. No skateboards in pit area. Scooters or other motorized PTVs must be approved by the Race Director before being used in the pit area.
9. Entrants are encouraged to have their boat(s) inspected on Friday. Boats arriving on Saturday may or may not be inspected prior to the start of the event.
10. Pit entry will be $10 per person for the weekend or free with club or APBA membership card. Event sponsors are allocated free pit passes.
11. In case of a blow-off entry fees will be retained to cover event costs.
12. Docks will be limited to two persons per boat. No one under the age of 12 allowed on the docks.
13. All minors must have their legal guardian (over the age of 18) sign for them when in the pits. Legal guardian signatures must be notarized if not provided at the event.
14. Breathalyzer and/or drug testing may be conducted by the Race Director or designee prior to the start of each drivers meeting per APBA General Racing Rules.
15. No pop-up tents allowed over boats in crane pits while crane is operating.
16. Trailer launched boats will be staged at the boat launch ramp and moved with their respective tow vehicles.
17. THIS IS AN ALL-VOLUNTEER EVENT. PARTICIPANTS WILL BE EXPECTED TO HELP WITH SETUP, TEAR DOWN AND OTHER NEEDED POSITIONS.
18. Four pit pass wrist bands will be provided to each registered boat at no charge.
19. Vintage Driver School on Saturday and Sunday. Contact Steve Aird, Race Director, (206-713-7661) for arrangements.
20. Vintage Groups B (flat bottom) and Vintage Group C boats only.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
An exhibition may be performed at this event pursuant to all APBA General Safety Rules provided that proper waivers and membership forms have been completed. All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.