Directions from I-5 north and south: Take exit 49 off I-5 and go east on Mt. St. Helens way NE which turns into WA HWY 504 also known as Spirit Lake HWY. Follow for approx 6 miles and Silver Lake Resort will be on your right.
Silver Lake Resort - 360-274-6141 ~ 3201 Spirit Lake Highway, Silver Lake, WA 98645.
Call resort for hotel reservations and cabin reservations, mention boat races. Hotel resort on the water facing race course. First come, first served. Tent camping is allowed at resort in designated areas. Campers in tents will be charged $25 for weekend. For 2023 no motorhomes will be allowed in the park. This is to save space for race trailers. Any motorhomes that wish to camp, please utilize the nearby campgrounds. Truck Campers okay, as long as they fit in your pit stall with your race trailer ($100/weekend).
Timberland Inn and Suites- (360) 274-4064
Mt. St. Helens Motel- (360) 274-7721
Seaquest State Park- 3030 Spirit Lake Hwy, Castle Rock, WA 98611 360-274-8633- parks.state.wa.us (1/2 mile from race site)
Silver Cove RV Resort- 351 Hall Rd, Silver Lake, WA 98645- 360-967-2057 silvercovervresort.com(4 miles from race site)
Mt. St. Helens RV Resort 360-797-5790 4220 Spirit Lake Hwy, Silver Lake, WA 98645 (3 miles from race site)
Stock/mod/pro/J. 3 laps of an approx 1 mile course. Approx 3 mile total. NOT APPROVED FOR RECORDS
Race Director (2499) DAVID ANDERSON, 6626 NE 182ND ST APT 301, KENMORE, WA
Race Director (14176) JOHNNY ADAMS, 16928 158TH PL SE, MONROE, WA
Referee (3202) ALLEN THORSEN, 22224 NELSON RD, BEND, OR
Inspector (13234) JOEL POLICAR, 20908 S W WILLAPA CT, TUALATIN , OR
Scorer (72026) DENISE JOHNSON, 2545 W 10TH ST, WASHOUGAL, WA
1. Tent camping permitted in certain areas on resort property determined by race director. A $25 fee is accessed. No Motorhomes (truck campers okay) on property for 2023, except for race committee.
2. No motorized scooters or bikes allowed on Silver Lake Resort Property.
3. All minors must have their legal guardian over the age of 18 sign for them when in hot pits. Legal Guardian must be only signer for the minor, unless a signature by the legal guardian is obtained before race with notarized stamp.
4. Entire resort will be hot pits and roped off by orange mesh fencing. Those in Hot Pits must have a wrist band and signed the waiver. Closed toed shoes in hot pits during racing hours.
5. 10pm is quiet time
6. Dogs on leashes on Resort Property.
7. All pit areas/RV spaces will keep trailers confined to the designated RV space. No trailers, vehicles, tents, or structures of any kinds in the common area lawns of the motel, cabins, field, playground or peninsula area of the property.
8. Additional pit space in the upper tent area is fine, but not on the roadway.
9. PARKING: Minimal authorized vehicles allowed in park. All other vehicles must park on roadway.
10. Classes will be subjected to combination by race committee if deemed necessary. 5 boat minimum required by SOA.
11. In case of blow off first entries will be retained to cover race costs.
12. $5 charge to anyone paying entry fees with a credit card or debit card.
13. In case of race stoppage, referee will call heat complete if lead boat is on final lap
14. No capsule boat classes.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.