J classes: Sat/Sun $40 per entry per day.
Stock/Mod/Pro classes: Sat/Sun $80 per entry per day.
For eligible classes, when paying for 2 days the bonus day can be added for $30/entry for J and $55/entry all other classes.
Discount $5 per racing entry when you preregister.
online only at https://form.jotform.com/230228739375159
Race Director (14271) MARK GABRIELSON, 39435 LODGE DR, MENAHGA, MN
Referee (393) ERNIE DAWE, 82138 TAHQUITZ AVE, INDIO, CA
Assistant Referee (13936) DAVID HALE, 10951 SCOVILLE AVE, LOS ANGELES, CA
Inspector (14278) KENT GABRIELSON, 10112 SOUTH 279TH AVE., BUCKEYE, AZ
Scorer (16455) TARI HAYDEN, 43923 N 20TH ST, NEW RIVER, AZ
Scorer (76146) VICKI SCHWARZENBACH, 22858 LITTLE BEAVER RD, APPLE VALLEY, CA
Risk Manager (9428) ROGER L HEWSON JR, 1115 MAIN STREET, HUNTINGTON BEACH, CA
• Racers must present a valid 2023 club card at registration. If no club card is presented then racers will be given the opportunity to join SWBRA for $50.
• Seat-Time-Saturday: All classes participating in the 3rd-day will run a 3-heat format.
• Includes racing of Classic Merc 20H class for region points
• Open testing period of 1 hour to registered racers, Saturday only, following drivers meeting. $20 per driver.
• Fuel of the Day: Shell station, 501 Monroe Ave, Buckeye, AZ 85326
• 3 days of racing in 2 for all legal classes, with bonus day to run on Saturday
• Racing starts Saturday after testing, Sunday 8:30AM
• The lake collects from all racers and participants $10 per vehicle per weekend.
• Move-in time is Friday 8am-5pm, after which the gate will be locked. For after-hours access text 602-361-2408. Gates reopen Saturday at 6am
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
An exhibition may be performed at this event pursuant to all APBA General Safety Rules provided that proper waivers and membership forms have been completed. All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.