Take Hwy 2 to Alt 97 N. Stay on Alt 97 into town, it will turn into Webster Ave. Follow Webster Ave across the bridge to E Johnson Ave. Go left on E Johnson Ave. E Johnson turns into W Manson Rd (WA-150). Your destination is on the left across the street from the Red Apple Market.
Driftin Cabanas, 420 W Manson Hwy, Chelan, WA 98816
Lakeshore RV Park, 619 W Manson Hwy, Chelan, WA 98816
Riverwalk Inn, 204 E Wapato Ave, Chelan, WA 98816
Apple Inn Motel, 1002 E Woodin Ave, Chelan, WA 98816
4 laps of a 1.25-mile course, 5 Miles total
Region 10 Rescue
01120 E35001130 2.5 LTR STOCK01140 1 LTR01160 1.5 LTR STOCK01210 CRACKER BOX01650 SPORTSMAN ENTRY07340 FORMULA 15007350 SPORT C07400 CHAMP
01120 E35001130 2.5 LTR STOCK01140 1 LTR01160 1.5 LTR STOCK01210 CRACKER BOX07340 FORMULA 15007350 SPORT C07400 CHAMP
Plaques For Vintage
Friday (5/5) 5-7pm in upper pit area
Sat (5/6) 7-8am in upper pit area
Vintage School Boat Program
Sat (5/6) 9am
Sun (5/7) 9am
All Classes - $200 (includes all fees)
Inboard Step-Up Fee - $75
Pre-Registration Must Be Received Prior to April 30th or possible late fee of $75.
$5 Fee Per Credit Card Transaction.
MUST BE RECEIVED BY APRIL 31st.
12824 65th Ave S
Seattle, WA 98178
Race Director (76404) GORDY COLE, 6023 38TH AVE SW, SEATTLE, WA
Referee (11555) AARON STEPHENS, 434 S ANDERSON ST, KENNEWICK, WA
Assistant Referee (2014) JIM CODLING, 9200 WALLINGFORD AVE N, SEATTLE, WA
Assistant Referee (15607) MICHAEL CURRIE, 16678 LEMOLO SHORE DRIVE NE, POULSBO, WA
Inspector (2987) BOB SCHELLHASE, 20522 190TH AVE SE, RENTON, WA
Inspector (75174) JERRY KELSON, 19612 26TH DR SE, BOTHELL, WA
Scorer (70857) KATELYN FANARIS, 12824 65TH AVE S, SEATTLE, WA
Risk Manager (16254) JULLIET LIVINGSTON, P O BOX 3155, FRIDAY HARBOR, WA
Vintage Rep (76521) STEPHAN AIRD, 4407 38TH AVE SW, SEATTLE, WA
Vintage Inspector (75385) SHAUN KELSON, 15814 261ST AVE E, BUCKLEY , WA
Vintage Inspector (76373) JAMES ELMS, 13007 23RD PLACE NE, SEATTLE, WA
1. Vintage Driving School: Sat (5/6) 9am - Lake Chelan.
2. Driver Only Drivers Meeting!
3. APBA Pit Pass Procedures Will Be Strictly Enforced.
4. Hot Pit Rules Apply- Closed Toed Shoes Required For Everyone.
5. Dock Access Will Be Limited & Announced at Drivers Meeting.
6. Fuel in Designated Areas Only.
7. Classes Will Be Assigned A Tear Down Duty.
8. All boats are to remain in the pit area until the end of racing on Sunday unless otherwise approved by Gordy Cole.
9. Pits Will Be Cleared, All Re-entering Will Have APBA Pit Passes and Wrist Bands!!!
10. No Motorized Scooters, ATV, Skateboards Unless Used Only To Launch BOATS!
11. No Underage Drinking Or Marijuana Use Will Be Tolerated In Park!!!
12. No Camping In Pit Area.
13. Club Will Retain First Entry Fee To Cover Race Costs In Case Of Weather Blow Off.
14. Pit parking will be limited. Vehicle parking in pits will be limited.
15. Inboard Safety Inspection starts Friday, May 5th at 4PM in the park. It is the responsibility of each owner to come to the safety inspection with their safety inspections sheet filled out to the extent that they can. Can be downloaded at www.apba.org.
16. Team Crew members are responsible to make sure one person from each crew connects and disconnects the trailer from the tow vehicle in the rolling pits.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.