Hwy 101 - 10 miles North of Seaside, 10 miles South of Astoria. See columbiaoutboard.org.
IN SEASIDE/GEARHART: Seaside Oceanfront Inn, Microtel Inn, Motel 6, Gearhart Ocean Inn, Hillcrest Inn, Budget Inn, Comfort Inn, Holiday Inn Express, Best Western.
IN ASTORIA: Red Lion, Comfort Inn, Holiday Inn Express.
RV Sites: Kampers West, Fort Stevens, Seaside KOA, Buds RV Park- Gearhart, Sunset Lake RV Park
RVs and Truck Campers $50 for the weekend - MUST Make RESERVATION with Aaron Policar by June 14th email the request to email@example.com.
3 laps of an approx. 1-mile course. NOT approved for records.
Oregon Rescue Association
Divisional Championships: Western - SO, J CLSES
04120 C SERVICE R04190 K PRO H04320 OSY-40004340 C RACE H04880 K PRO Runabout05310 200CCMR05410 200CCMH05450 500CCMH06040 CSR06070 25SSR06220 ASH06230 BSH06240 CSH06270 300SSH06300 20SSH11010 J CLASS R11011 J CLASS H11012 AXR11013 AXH
04140 C RACE R04190 K PRO H04320 OSY-40004330 C SERVICE H04880 K PRO Runabout05410 200CCMH05450 500CCMH06040 CSR06220 ASH06230 BSH06240 CSH06270 300SSH06300 20SSH11010 J CLASS R11011 J CLASS H11012 AXR11013 AXH
Awards Saturday at the Picnic Shelter.
Pre-Registration online http://www.seattleoutboard.org/race-entry-form/ or send to firstname.lastname@example.org
At the Picnic Shelter:
Saturday 6/18 - 7 AM to 8:30 AM (please be prompt)
Sunday 6/19 - 8 AM to 8:30 AM
June 18th and 19th - At the picnic shelter - Roll Call begins at 9 AM Saturday & Sunday
$55 / $40 / $25 - for 17 years and older.
$25 for each class for 16 years and under.
Denise Johnson, 2545 W. 10th Street, Washougal, WA 98671
online at http://www.seattleoutboard.org/race-entry-form/
Race Director (13446) AARON POLICAR, 38216 NE ELLIOTT RD, YACOLT, WA
Referee (3202) ALLEN THORSEN, 22224 NELSON RD, BEND, OR
Assistant Referee (3935) JIM NILSEN, PO BOX 457, TAHUYA, WA
Inspector (13234) JOEL POLICAR, 20908 S W WILLAPA CT, TUALATIN , OR
Scorer (72026) DENISE JOHNSON, 2545 W 10TH ST, WASHOUGAL, WA
Risk Manager (15703) MISSI DIAMOND, 921 12TH AVE SE #20, PUYALLUP, WA
This will be a Babcock points race on Saturday.
Pre-registration Deadline is Tuesday, June 14th.
RVs and Truck campers are $50 for the weekend. Contact Aaron Policar for space reservation.
Race Trailer Parking will be assigned. Contact Aaron Policar to reserve space for large trailers.
Weekend trailer fee - $20
Stock and J Divisionals: Saturday
- If Saturday Divisionals are blown off, All Divisionals will be on Sunday; If a Sunday blowoff, all Divisionals revert to Saturday results.
- The Roy Blackwell Trophy, the highest combined points from 20ssh and CSH to be awarded on Saturday.
- CORA now accepts credit/debit cards - swipe fee charged $5
- Classes may be combined due to time restrictions at the race committees discretion.
- NO open megaphone exhaust on any engine.
- NO open-toe shoes in the restricted area.
- NO smoking of cigarettes or marijuana in the park at all times
- ANY underage drinking will be prohibited and enforced per APBA guidelines.
- NO testing at Cullaby Lake.
- NO tent or car camping allowed.
- NO overnight parking of trailers or vehicles on Thursday or Sunday night.
- Quiet Time 10 PM
- Clatsop County Parks require a Mandatory $5 per day parking fee. Use the automated machine. County fine for non-payment!
- Damaged buoy fee - $25
- In case of a Blow Off, the first entry will be retained to cover expenses.
- Scratches must be filed prior to the conclusion of the drivers meeting each day for a refund. Refunds must be taken care of before the conclusion of the weekend.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
An exhibition may be performed at this event pursuant to all APBA General Safety Rules provided that proper waivers and membership forms have been completed. All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.