Friday 5 pm - 6 pm
Saturday and Sunday 8 am - 9 am
Saturday and Sunday 9:30 am
Flat rate of $40 per driver for the weekend.
Please email entries to Cassandra Olson: email@example.com
Online at https://form.jotform.com/232293590463156
Race Director (1998) KRIS SHEPARD, P O BOX 886 , ANTIOCH, IL
Referee (2611) MIKE ROSS, 6643 WEDGEWOOD CRT, WATERFORD, MI
Assistant Referee (74848) MIKEY PAVLICK, 512 CLEARWATER, OSWEGO , IL
Inspector (9071) MIKE PAVLICK, 512 CLEARWATER LANE, OSWEGO, IL
Inspector (73904) JOHN KORBUS, 412 GERARD AVE, VILLA PARK, IL
Scorer (15104) CASSANDRA OLSON, 2135 15TH STREET, ROCKFORD, IL
Risk Manager (12424) MICHAEL MACKEY, 814 DAVY ST, DEKALB, IL
1. Testing may be available.
2. Yamato MAIN EVENT (special event - promotional tool) to be run on both days. Details will be announced at Drivers Meeting. No entry fees.
3. Classes eligible to run for 2 races in one day will be determined based on entries and announced at drivers meeting.
4. APBA J props will be used.
5. Keep an eye on Marine Racing Club Facebook page for updates.
*** Conducting club is responsible for payment of the Region 7 Fee of $25 sanction day. Mail to Region Chair Bill Pavlick - 3186 Bennett Place Aurora, IL 60502
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
An exhibition may be performed at this event pursuant to all APBA General Safety Rules provided that proper waivers and membership forms have been completed. All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.