From Chicago: Take I-94 to Wisc. West on Hwy. 11 to Burlington.
From Madison: Take I-94 East to Hwy. 83. South on 83 to Hwy 36. South on 36 to Burlington to Echo Lake.
Rainbow Motel 262-763-2491 (At race site)
Americ Inn 262-534-2125 (3 miles from the race site)
Baymont Inn & Suites 262-534-4100 (Waterford)
Country Inn & Suites 262-642-2100 (East Troy)
Lily Lake Resort 262-537-2848 (Burlington)
Motorhome parking and camping on Congress Street east of Adrien's Custard Stand along
Riverside Park (No hookups). Also walking distance for the Park.
3 laps of an approx. 3/4 mile course. NOT approved for records.
All STOCK classes, EXCEPT 45SS
All MOD classes
All J CLASSES (J & AXS) Region 7 J props will be used.
Cash on a sliding scale to be mailed.
Saturday: 7:30 a.m. - 9 a.m. at the park pavilion
Sunday: 7:30 a.m. - 9 a.m. at the park pavilion
*Monday: 8:00 a.m. - 9 a.m. at Riverside Park where the motorhomes park on Congress Street.
Saturday: 10:15 a.m. in the park pavilion.
*Sat.: Need to be on the water by 11:30 a.m., so be prepared.
Sunday: 10:00 a.m. in the park pavilion.
*Monday : 10:00 a.m. where registration was conducted on Congress Street where the motorhomes are parked at
$25/per class, per day
$20/class, per day for J Classes (J and AXS)
Must scratch at Drivers' Meeting or entry fee will be retained.
Do NOT send entries.
Race Director (6762) BILL PAVLICK III, 3186 BENNETT PL, AURORA, IL
Race Director (51592) ROBERT OLLHOFF, 4425 S LONGVIEW DR, NEW BERLIN, WI
Referee (344) DEL SNYDER, W10301 OAK CENTER RD, WAUPUN, WI
Assistant Referee (54712) NORM SCHAUB, 1417 CARRIAGE DR, WEST BEND, WI
Inspector (4223) KARL STOLL, 445 S PLEASANT ST, WHITEWATER, WI
Inspector (70241) BRENT BACKUS, 1750 21ST AVE, KENOSHA, WI
Scorer (52443) DARLENE WARNOCK, N49W27721 S COURTLAND CIR, PEWAUKEE, WI
Risk Manager (761) STEPHEN R WARNOCK, N49W27721 S COURTLAND CIR, PEWAUKEE, WI
Assistant Race Director BILL PAVLICK III
Assistant Scorer TARA DUNCAN, 1900 Ann Ter., Harrisonville, MO 64701-3529
- ABSOLUTELY NO vehicles on the park lawn unless authorized by the Burlington Jaycess.
- Heat racing or class combinations may take place based on particitpation.
- Late registration (original) will result in a substantial penalty set by the race committee.
- Cell Phone number in case of emergencies: 262-424-3604.
- Race Committe will produce a schedule for Monday to accommodate those that travel distances.
- Pig Roast Saturday night. Bring a dish to pass around and utensils. Everyone is invited.
- Conducting club is responsible for payment of the Region 7 Safety Fund Fee of $10/sanction day, payable to the Region 7 Chairman,
Dee Berghauer, 1505 Woodside Ln, Elm Grove, WI 53122-1982.
- Any questions, contact Steve Warnock at 262-691-2053.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.