From North: I 39 south, exit west at Rt. 38. Go about 1 mile and turn left (south) on Caron. Left on Wiscold to lake.
From East/South: I 88 west to exit Rt. 251 north. Right on Veterans, right on Main, left on Steamplant, left on Caron, right on
Wiscold to lake.
Comfort Inn and Suites is a sponsor. If you stay in a hotel, please stay with them.
Hwy. 251 at Hwy. 38 Phone (815) 562-5551. Mention the race to get the racers discount.
Indoor pool, fitness center, restaurant/bar, free Continental breakfast.
3 laps of approx. 1 mile course. NOT APPROVED FOR RECORDS.
TYPE OF START: Clock
All STOCK OUTBOARD classes, EXCEPT 45SS.
Saturday, June 10 - JR, JH, AXSR, AXSH to run for NORTH AMERICAN CHAMPIONSHIPS.
Approximately $2,000 in prize and tow money. Tow money paid for each trailer driving more than 250 miles one way. 250-299 miles - $35.00, 300 miles + $50.00. You must register with Chris Dudek (cdudek29H@hotmail.com) prior to June 2 in order to receive tow money.
8 or more boats per class 1st - $75, 2nd - $50, 3rd - $25
Classes with 5-7 boats prize $ to be paid on sliding scale.
J classes will receive prize $ on sliding scale even if less than 5 boats per class.
6/10 at pavilion. Open time: 7:00 a.m. - Close time: 8:30 a.m.
6/11 at pavilion. Open time: 8:00 a.m. - Close time: 9:00 a.m.
NOTE: Each driver to pay a non-refundable one time fee of $5.00 (regardless of the number of classes or days raced)
to help defray scoring costs.
6/10 & 6/11 - at pavilion - 9:30 a.m.
$15/class per day for J and AXS classes. All others $25/class per day.
NOTE: Register for 3 or more classes per day per driver and entry fees for 3rd or more classes are free. Free entries will be for classes of lower entry fee, ie register for ASR, ASH, AXSH, the entry fee for AXSH is free. You will still be eligible for all prizes.
Do not send.
Race Director (6762) BILL PAVLICK III, 3186 BENNETT PL, AURORA, IL
Referee (54712) NORM SCHAUB, 1417 CARRIAGE DR, WEST BEND, WI
Assistant Referee (4119) BILL PAVLICK, 48 SCHREIBER AVE, ROSELLE, IL
Inspector (3484) EDWARD HEARN, 814 N 400 EAST, VALPARAISO, IN
Inspector (70241) BRENT BACKUS, 1750 21ST AVE, KENOSHA, WI
Scorer (70793) SHIRLEY A SUMMERS, 36788 N HELEN DR, LAKE VILLA, IL
Scorer (72097) SARAH HOFFMANN, P O BOX 322, OTIS ORCHARDS, WA
Risk Manager (668) WILLIAM CARTER, 335 E MACOMB ST, BELVIDERE, IL
- ABSOLUTELY NO ALCOHOL IN PITS OR CAMPING AREA. If you are found to be in possesion of alcohol in these areas you will be asked to leave for the balance of the weekend.
- Late registration (original) will result in a substantial penalty set by the race committee.
- Please patronize concession stands and local hotel/restaurants. Please tell them you are here for the boat races at Lake Sule.
- RV's and tents to be located in grass on west side of parking lot.
- NO RACE BOATS ARE ALLOWED ON THE LAKE PRIOR TO SATURDAY, JUNE 10.
- APBA J props to be used.
- If everything is set up on time, we will have scheduled testing both mornings prior to racing.
- Cell phone number in case of emergencies: Tad Olson 815-519-8487
- Conducting Club is responsible for payment of the Region 7 Safety Fund fee of $10/sanction day,
payable to the Region 7 Chairman, Dee Berghauer, 1505 Woodside Lane, Elm Grove, WI 53122-1982.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.