Hwy. 101 - 10 miles North of Seaside, 10 miles South of Astoria.
Seaside Holiday Inn Express
Call 503-717-8000 and ask for the `CORA` discount.
3 laps of approx. 1 mile course. NOT approved for records.
DIVISIONALS - Hydros on Saturday and Runabouts on Sunday.
In the event of a delay outside the control of the Race Committee,
DIVISIONAL classes that did not run on Saturday will run on Sunday.
Non-Divisional classes may be combined at the discretion of the Race Committee.
NOTE: Not all P R O classes will run. Contact your Class Rep. and Race Director
Awards for Saturday classes and Sunday's Divisionals.
Preregister by mail or on-line.
6/24 & 25 - in the Pits - 7:00 a.m.-8:30 a.m.
6/24 & 25 - in the Pits - 9:00 a.m.
$45 / $30 / $20....for 18 and over
$5 discount for first class for preregistering
$20 each class for 17 and under
Linda Thorsen, 19100 NE Bald Peak Rd., Newberg, OR 97132-6602
Race Director (70786) MIKE BARTLETT, 1929 23RD AVE, FOREST GROVE, OR
Referee (1) RICK SANDSTROM, 9700 HARBOUR PL STE 126, MUKILTEO, WA
Assistant Referee (3935) JIM NILSEN, 3210 89TH AVE E, EDGEWOOD, WA
Inspector (3202) ALLEN THORSEN, 22224 NELSON RD, BEND, OR
Scorer (52864) LINDA THORSEN, 22224 NELSON ROAD, BEND , OR
Risk Manager (10387) MIKE JOHNSON, 7314 SE 19TH AVE, PORTLAND, OR
- NO MEGAPHONE EXHAUST ON ANY ENGINES - - NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Clatsop County Parks will require a $3 per vehicle, per day, parking fee. Payments MANDATORY through automated payment machine. You will be fined. (Fee subject to change.)
- There will be a $20 trailer fee for the weekend.
- NO TENTS allowed.
- There will be a $25 charge for damaging a buoy.
- In case of a blow-off day, the first entry fee will be retained to help defray costs.
- Quiet time is 10:00 p.m. - strictly enforced.
- Any scratches must be filed prior to the conclusion of Drivers' Meeting that day. Any refund associated with a scratch must be taken care of before the conclusion of the weekend.
- NO TESTING at Cullaby Lake & NO overnight parking of trailers or camping Thursday night.
This Regatta is sanctioned through APBA
All prizes are the responsibility of the conducting Club. APBA does not guarantee nor is it responsible for payment of prizes. You are advised that this event may be canceled prior to the race due to circumstances beyond the control of this association. If you plan to travel a long distance, it is recommended that you contact the race sponsor prior to your departure to ensure this event will take place.